Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Monday 30th November 2009 quote quote all
Anyone know when the next one is, I thought there was one arranged for the 27th December but not sure.

Cheers

Steev

marcosal

349 posts

88 months

[news] 
Monday 30th November 2009 quote quote all
I have not seen any posted since the nights have drawn in.

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Monday 30th November 2009 quote quote all
marcosal said:
I have not seen any posted since the nights have drawn in.
I thought we were given a leaflet on the way in last time that said next meet 27th December. Mind you I could easily be thinking of somewhere else.

marcosal

349 posts

88 months

[news] 
Monday 14th December 2009 quote quote all
I have heard that there is likely to be a morning meet over the Christmas break but my contact said the 28th December (the bank holiday) at Becketts. I will post again if I find anything more certain.

Edited by marcosal on Monday 14th December 00:49

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th December 2009 quote quote all
marcosal said:
I have heard that there is likely to be a morning meet over the Christmas break but my contact said the 28th December (the bank holiday) at Becketts. I will post again if I find anything more certain.

Edited by marcosal on Monday 14th December 00:49
thumbup
Advertisement

nick_j007

1,562 posts

85 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th December 2009 quote quote all
Sounds interesting. I have a Wales drive in the Elise with MLOC on the 27th, so I may be 'driven out' for the 28th!

Is it here?: http://www.beckettsfarm.co.uk/contact.htm

Nick

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th December 2009 quote quote all
nick_j007 said:
Sounds interesting. I have a Wales drive in the Elise with MLOC on the 27th, so I may be 'driven out' for the 28th!

Is it here?: http://www.beckettsfarm.co.uk/contact.htm

Nick
It is indeed. We normally pop up for an hour or two, glad to get out of the house over Christmas.

nick_j007

1,562 posts

85 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th December 2009 quote quote all
No can do I'm afraid- Over to Norfolk side on the 28th.

Enjoy.

cheeky_chops

737 posts

134 months

[news] 
Thursday 24th December 2009 quote quote all
should be there with some VX'ers


sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Friday 25th December 2009 quote quote all
clap Nice one.

Johnyanorak

57 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 25th December 2009 quote quote all
Evo 8s allowed ? smile

DB7 pilot

393 posts

64 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th December 2009 quote quote all
I've never been to this one before. Is there hardstanding for the cars?

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th December 2009 quote quote all
Johnyanorak said:
Evo 8s allowed ? smile
Some weird and wonderful machines turn up so Evo's I think will mix in fine.

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th December 2009 quote quote all
DB7 pilot said:
I've never been to this one before. Is there hardstanding for the cars?
There is lot's of hard standing, can get very busy in the summer tho but they usually manage.

DB7 pilot

393 posts

64 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th December 2009 quote quote all
sone said:
DB7 pilot said:
I've never been to this one before. Is there hardstanding for the cars?
There is lot's of hard standing, can get very busy in the summer tho but they usually manage.
Thanks sone. I think I'll try this one then.

L33

3,306 posts

107 months

[news] 
Sunday 27th December 2009 quote quote all
Yep - I will be coming to this tomorrow with a few other TVR reject-club members.
thumbup

5.0ltr

2,044 posts

82 months

[news] 
Monday 28th December 2009 quote quote all
Went along, did not see any other TVR's there, perhaps they left early? First time for me, nice selection of the weird and the wacky

sone

Original Poster:

3,216 posts

121 months

[news] 
Monday 28th December 2009 quote quote all
5.0ltr said:
Went along, did not see any other TVR's there, perhaps they left early? First time for me, nice selection of the weird and the wacky
you must have been late, at least 6 or seven there when I left at 12ish. good turn out considering the weather.

nigelpugh7

1,837 posts

73 months

[news] 
Monday 28th December 2009 quote quote all
I was there in My R500, but no one came by to say Hi, so I only stayed for an hour.

There were plenty of TVR guys there, but they seemed to spend most of the time sat in their cars!!

Sound Chaser

503 posts

95 months

[news] 
Monday 28th December 2009 quote quote all
5.0ltr said:
Went along, did not see any other TVR's there, perhaps they left early? First time for me, nice selection of the weird and the wacky
There were 10 TVR's there earlier in the day, we all left before 1:00pm though. Two hours standing in the cold was long enough. As you say, some interesting cars to look at. Will pop along again when the weather is more favourable.
2
Reply to Topic