PistonHeads.com Forum

Milky Bar advert

Author
Discussion

GTIR

Original Poster:

24,741 posts

171 months

Monday 9th August 2010
quotequote all
What has people dressing up as Boris Johnson got to do with a chocolate bar?

Eh?

Eh?

dibbers006

6,576 posts

123 months

Tuesday 10th August 2010
quotequote all
But you remember the Brand so it has done its job.

I'm guessing you are not exactly Target Market but next time you pop to the Sweet Shop for the Kids/ Nephew/ Abduction Van... your mind will go... fecking stupid Milky WayBar Advert... hmmmm... M I L K Y - W A YB A R.

hehe



Edited by dibbers006 on Tuesday 10th August 11:12

Piersman2

4,542 posts

104 months

Tuesday 10th August 2010
quotequote all
dibbers006 said:
But you remember the Brand so it has done its job.

I'm guessing you are not exactly Target Market but next time you pop to the Sweet Shop for the Kids/ Nephew/ Abduction Van... your mind will go... fecking stupid Milky Way Advert... hmmmm... M I L K Y - W A Y.

hehe

Unless I'm missing a huge Whooshhhh...

But wouldn't Milky Bar adverts tend to make you think of milky bars rather than milky ways?

smile

dibbers006

6,576 posts

123 months

Tuesday 10th August 2010
quotequote all
Ah... cock

getmecoat




laugh

shakotan

8,150 posts

101 months

Tuesday 10th August 2010
quotequote all
GTIR said:
What has people dressing up as Boris Johnson got to do with a chocolate bar?

Eh?

Eh?
I'm particularly amused by the 'token black man' and 'token woman' syndrome that crept into this particular ad campaign.

PC bks.
Advertisement

Mr Dave

3,233 posts

100 months

Tuesday 10th August 2010
quotequote all
shakotan said:
GTIR said:
What has people dressing up as Boris Johnson got to do with a chocolate bar?

Eh?

Eh?
I'm particularly amused by the 'token black man' and 'token woman' syndrome that crept into this particular ad campaign.

PC bks.
Token black man looks really very very gay on the billboard ads. Two bases covered in one!