1000BHP BIKE FROM TVR POWER
Drag racer to tour UK
TVR Power in Coventry may be best known as the tuning arm of TVR, but they've got hidden talents in other areas too.
They are also the development team behind the UK's most powerful motorbike, a 1327cc dragster that thanks to supercharging and a nitro methane injected engine, can produce a mind boggling 1000bhp!
If you can hang on to the machine it will hurl you to 60mph in 0.7 seconds, 100mph in just 1.1 seconds and on to 220mph in a mere 6.4!
This year it can be seen at the following events:
- 26th – 28th May – `The Main Event’ – Santa Pod, England
- 11th – 13th August – `The Bulldog Bash’ – Shakespeare County Raceway, England
- 19th – 20th August – `Nitro Bike Challenge’ – Drachten Raceway, The Netherlands
- 25th – 27th August – `NitrOlympx’ – Hockenheim, Germany
- 1st – 2nd September – `Mosten Raceday’ – Aalingboro, Denmark
- 8th – 10th September – `European Finals’ – Santa Pod, England