£15,000 GIVEAWAY TO SPEND IN OUR CLASSIFIEDS
PistonHeads and Adrian Flux are giving away £10,000 and £5,000 to two lucky winners
Thanks to PistonHeads and specialist insurers – and PH partners – Adrian Flux, you could soon be answering that question with one of two cash prizes to spend in the PH classifieds.
Even though 2013 has barely started, we can confidently predict this is the competition of the year and PistonHeads is proud to be offering readers the chance to have a new car on us. Thanks to sponsors Adrian Flux for making this happen; please join us in our gratitude for their ongoing support of the PH community.
If you were already considering a new car just imagine what an extra £5,000 or £10,000 cash injection would mean to your buying power, whether you use it to ‘upgrade’ to something newer and fancier, live out a long-held dream or simply save the money you’d allocated already for something else. And if you’re just a classified browser then allow us to assist you in becoming a classifieds buyer and add to your existing fleet at no cost to yourself.
All you need to do is use the PistonHeads search tool to create a used car search for your dream purchase, remembering that multi-manufacturer searches and additional key word criteria are possible in addition to the host of menu options. This should give you an idea of what we're after - we'll be drawing this in March so don't worry if your search doesn't bring anything up right now.
When you are happy with your result, cut and paste it into the entry form below, tell us why you think we should choose you as the winner and (bar telling us a little about yourself) that’s it. All we ask is that you take the time to write a compelling reason as to why you should win.
A panel of judges comprising the PH team and Adrian Flux staff will sift through the entries judging them based on the following criteria:
- Detail given
- Worthiness of entry
- Explanation of why the selected car is important/ relevant
- Humour and interest level
- The level of inspiration
A unanimous winner will be chosen based on all the above criteria, and second place will be awarded in exactly the same way. You don’t need to buy a Ferrari to be in with a chance - if you need a new estate car to transport the family, that is equally valid, so long as you can argue a suitably PH-worthy case.
A few points to note before you enter
- No cash alternative is offered – winnings will be transferred to the seller
- Be sensible; if you are chosen as the winner, we will expect you to buy the car and if you choose an F40 then be sure you have the additional balance available
- Submit a realistic search - we will help you buy a car from the classifieds so if you want a pink BMW 520d with leopard skin seats we might not find you a car
- Should your chosen car not be to your satisfaction upon viewing the prize fund will be available until you find one suitable
- Make sure you read and agree to the terms and conditions on the entry form
- The competition closes at 1200h on March 15; winners will be announced on March 22 on the PistonHeads home page
- Winners will be expected to write a Carpool feature once delivery has taken place
- Winners will be featured in an article covering the buying process
More articles will follow, but for now we urge you to get searching and submitting.