* BRAND NEW UNREGISTERED * Caterham 310S 1.6 Sigma 152bhp 5 speed (2020)
Please call us on 01732 445782
* Caterham 310S
* Series 3 Chassis
* Exocet Red
* 15 Miles
* Brand New Unregistered
* Chassis No SDKRDK3S618574597
Engine & Gearbox –
* 1.6 Ford Sigma 152bhp
* 5 Speed Manual
* Weather Equipment
* Black Pack
* Polished Exhaust
* Track Day Roll Bar
* Black Aero Filler Cap
* Black Leather Adjustable Seats
* Driver and Passenger Lowered Floors
* Weather Equipment
* Carpeted Interior
* MOMO Fixed Steering Wheel
* Start Button
* 3 Point Belt
Wheels & Tyres –
* 13″ Apollo Black Alloys 6″ Front and 8″ Rear
* Avon ZZS 175/55 R13 Front and 205/55 R13 Rear
Suspension & Brakes –
* Standard Front Suspension
* De Dion Rear Suspension
* Standard Brakes
Free On The Road Pack –
* Balance of Caterham Cars New Car Warranty
* Pre Delivery Inspection and Test Drive
* Full Valet
* 12 Months Lotus 7 Owners Club Membership
Coronavirus Measures –
* Social Distancing of 2m to be adhered too at all times.
* Disposable Gloves and Masks provided for all of our customers.
* Keys, steering wheels, gear knobs and handbrakes cleaned with Antibacterial Spray.
* Sold cars can be delivered in a covered trailer.
* “Simplify and add lightness” that sums up the 360S perfectly.
* Performance, handling and out and out speed is exactly what this car will give you!
GP Sevens –
* GP Sevens is all about professionalism, quality, fun and personal service.
* Owned and run by Antony Paine and Damian Gravely, ex Caterham Cars senior employees, who have the experience, knowledge and passion for the Caterham brand.
* We are an appointment only business so we can dedicate quality time to you the customer in your search to find your perfect Caterham.
* On our door step we have the perfect driving roads full of twists and turns, dips and rises to show you why a Caterham is the ultimate drivers car.
By Appointment Only
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 152 bhp
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
Reference #10562335 | Trade advert