E46 M3 Manual Silverstone Edition
1 of 20 manual cars produced.
2005 E46 M3 Manual Silverstone Edition
- Silverstone Blue Metallic (425)
- Dark Estoril Blue Extended Nappa Leather
- Silver Aluminum Cube trim
- Black floor mats with Dark Estoril Blue leather edges
- Harman/Kardon audio system
- Satellite navigation with TV function
- 19-inch forged M Double Spoke alloy wheels
- Park Distance Control
- Bi-Xenon headlights with washers
Undergone extensive refurbishment in the last 3 months after discovering the original brake line had split whilst in the garage over the winter. I made the decision to overhaul the underneath of the vehicle, replacing with BMW parts:
- Brake lines
- 4 x shock absorbers
- Track/tie rod ends
- All bushes
- Offside driveshaft
- 4 x brake assembly covers
- Brake pads
- Front aluminium undertray
- Large majority of underside bolts, gaskets, clips and fastenings.
Please see photos of the recent part bills for full list of what was replaced, expenditure on parts was in the region of £3,500.
Once the underneath was disassembled all moving parts that were staying were aesthetically reconditioned, undergoing blasting and respraying in black/silver where appropriate.
Underseal was removed from the car and the rear subframe was inspected - no cracking was found. The car was resealed prior to reassembly.
Brake fluid was renewed during this time.
Only the rear camber arms have been replaced with an aftermarket alternative. I used Powerflex thread-lock adjustable rear arms to give better adjustability and quality.
Following reassembly, I had the geometry done with the correct weightings/settings. Car is running just over a degree of negative camber on the front and just under two degrees of negative on the rear. Car travels true and straight and handles very nicely.
Full enhancement detail and ceramic coating conducted last summer, always kept in a heated garage in my ownership and washed/waxed post use. Paint is in great condition with no swirls.
Equipped with 4 x Michelin PS4 with around 1000 miles of use.
- PDI: 20/01/2005
- Running In: 19/05/2005 @ 1,424 miles, BMW Sunderland
- Oil Service: 18/08/2006 @ 9,374 miles, BMW Sunderland
- Inspection 1: 07/11/2007 @ 16,263 miles, BMW Elms Cambridge
- Oil Service: 13/11/2009 @ 25,612, BMW Cooper Sunderland
- Inspection 2: 01/02/2012 @ 35,371, BMW Cooper Sunderland
- Oil Service: 04/04/2017 @ 39,744, BMW Sytner Leicester
- Inspection 2: 11/06/2018 @ 40,318, BMW Sytner Leicester
The car is due an annual oil service, which will be done prior to sale at BMW Sytner Leicester.
S12 WPS not included in the sale and will revert to original number of NK05 WHR.
Happy to take any viewers to my business’ garage to be inspected on a ramp.
Thanks for the interest,
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 338 bhp
- Torque 269 lbs/ft
- Top speed 155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 s
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy 23.7 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions 287 (g/km)
- Vehicle height 2,692 mm
- Vehicle width 1,780 mm
- Previous owners5
Reference #10594735 | Private advert