Subaru Impreza STI Version 6, Grade 4 fresh import from Japan
• 1999 Subaru Impreza STI Version 6
• 123,000km Genuine (78,000miles)
• Japanese auction grade 4B (No accident history)
• Japanese service history documents and manuals present
• 51E Solid White (Pure White)
• HJA Stock code: HJA396
• Worldwide shipping service available
• Vehicle is with us in the U.K registered and ready to go
• Lower tax bracket £255 for 12 months
• Long- or short-term storage solutions available
HJA bring you this stunning WRX STI Version 6 fresh in from Japan. Classic shape WRX STIi’s are in high demand now and find good no accident rust free examples is becoming ever more difficult.
Bodywork is in great condition; it does not need any paintwork and still has a lovely gloss to the clearcoat. Chassis is also in fantastic condition and does not have any rust issues that unfortunately ruin so many of these amazing machines.
Interior generally is in good condition has some wear to one side of the steering wheel and drivers’ seat but as you can see from the pics it’s still in good condition for the age and kms.
As you would expect from an Impreza of this standard it drives beautifully the engine pulls hard without any hesitation; Gearbox changes are nice and fluent. There are no knocks or rattles from the suspension, this really is a joy to drive.
Sourcing examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a truly cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
Cambelt and water pump changed Feb 2015 at 106,000km
STI defi Genome gauges
Auto meter triple console gauge set
STI front strut brace
STI battery holder
STI oil cap
- Body typeSaloon
Reference #10630044 | Trade advert