Caterham Roadsport 190bhp 2 Owners - Amazing Documentation
2000 Roadsport British Racing Green with Yellow nose band and centre stripe
It is in really good condition as can be seen by the photographs. Its kept in a warm garage and used on dry days only.
I am the 2nd owner and have owned it for over 8 years covering around 4000 miles. I don’t get the opportunity to really use. Tempting as it is to keep it for very occasional use, I think it deserves to be used a bit more!
I have every bit of detail from the original order to every modification and invoice for everything ever spent! The history of everything done is amazing!
The car was built by a former club area organiser with many modifications appearing during his ownership. Since owning I have had fitted a new 5 speed BGH gearbox (2016) E6 Heavy Duty Road and Track, 2.83, 1.81, 1,26, 1.00 0.85. Fitted along with Quaife short-throw shifter and Ali gearbox cover including dipstick, new Caerbont programable Caterham speedo and sender with a Caterham wheel sensor bracket. I fitted Compermotive CXR wheels 8.0 x 13 ET15 rear and 7 x 13 ET12 front with Yokohama 048 medium rear and soft front.
It has had its cambelt changes by Dave Andrews (DVA Power) along with a quick throttle body balance and ECU tweak.
Other features are:
DVA power K series 1800 engine with Jenvey throttle bodies making 190 bhp
• Bernand Scouse Airbox
• Caterham Lightweight Flywheel
• Emerald ECU
• Laminova Oil Cooler
• Radtec aluminium radiator (great cooling system designed by previous owner)
• Apollo anti-cavitation tank
• Wide track front suspension
• Adjustable suspension platforms with Bilstein dampers
• Caterham big brake kit (4 pot)
• Stainless Exhaust including manifold by ‘Exhausts by Design’ – repackable
• Exhaust Wrap
• Removable Momo Steering Wheel
• Spa gauges – oil pressure/temp and water temp/voltage
• FIA Track Day Roll Bar
• 5” Chrome headlights
• Leather Caterham seats with 6-point harness
• Battery Isolator
• High Level Led Brake Light
• 12v socket
• New painted rear wings, and S/Steel Protectors fitted Nov 2016.
• Full Weather Gear: Heated Screen, Doors, Full Hood and Bag
• Matching half hood (never used) BRG with Yellow centre stripe
• Private plate can be included as it is in my mind part of the history
• Whole load of other parts available by negotiation
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 190 bhp
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Previous owners2
Reference #10660221 | Private advert