Caterham Seven SuperSprint
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully retro Caterham Seven SuperSprint, finished in Dijon Blue with cream noseband.
This limited-edition version was first launched at the Goodwood Revival in 2017 to mark the 60th Anniversary of the Lotus 7.
It is worth pointing out that this is actually Build No.60 of the 60 limited edition cars built, making this very special and also a great investment. All cars at the revival were sold out within 7 hours!
This car is incredibly clean, having covered just 625 miles. It has only ever been stored indoors also benefits from a full PPF covering to protect the immaculate paint work.
Over and above the usual elegant spec it comes with a full Mohair double tonneau cover, matching painted open face helmet and lowered floors which keep you nice and low in the car.
Please telephone or email for more information or to make an appointment to view this immaculate car.
• Caterham Seven SuperSprint, Limited Edition No. 60 of 60 (60th Anniversary)
• Dijon Blue
• 1 Owner
• 625 miles
• Heritage registration included*
• First registered May 2018
Engine & Gearbox:
• 660cc turbo charged Suzuki engine producing 95hp
• 5 speed manual gearbox
• Limited slip differential (upgraded oil fitted to eliminate noise)*
Suspension, Brakes & Wheels:
• 14” cream steel wheels with Avon ZT5 tyres
• Period grey coloured suspension
• AP 2-pot front brake calipers
• Bilstein road dampers with ride height adjustment
• Unique dashboard finished in Innes Tan with Smiths dials and shift light
• Quilted stitched seats trimmed in Innes Tan, Scottish Muirhead leather
• Innes Tan textured, powder coated interior panels
• Wooden rimmed 12” Moto-Lita steering wheel
• 4 point racing harness
• Bespoke sixties inspired battery master cut off switch
• Exposed body coloured tunnel top
• Interior heating system
• Push button start
• 12V accessory socket
• Unique numbered dash plaque – Build No. 60 of 60
• Lowered floors*
• Brookland aeroscreen
• Extended front cycle wings
• Silver Le Mans style mesh grille and side intake
• Polished exhaust
• Classic silver interior and side mounted mirrors
• Classic rear lights and non-louvered bonnet
• Period grey coloured chassis and suspension
• Full racing livery including roundels and sponsor decals
• Stainless steel rear wing guards*
• Twin seater Mohair tonneau cover*
• Livery matching open face helmet*
• Full PPF (paint protection film) of all panels, including bonnet and painted transmission tunnel*
*All items are optional upgrades/equipment
DPR Customer Care Pack:
• DPR 3 Month Road Use Warranty
• Fresh service including engine oil/filter
• 12 months MOT (due 05/21)
• Full tank of fuel
• Full valet
DPR Automotive: Premium and selected Caterham car sales for road, track and race.
DPR Automotive represents the Caterham car-sales arm of the DPR group. Our goal is to provide an unrivalled level of quality and premium Caterham car sales coupled with complete transparency as to the condition and service history of the car.
DPR Motorsport provides the technical expertise to allow a strict and thorough assessment of every car before it is sold to ensure an exceptional standard as usual, which DPR is now well-recognised for within the industry.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
Reference #10760924 | Trade advert