BMW 3 SERIES (E46) M3 SMG 2004
BMW E46 M3
The spec - Late 2004
Laguna seca blue interior
Part service history
- Renewed rod bearing and bolts with OEM items done at 79k by PCS Tuning.
- Bilstein b16 pss9 height and damper adjustable coilovers
- Scorpion back box
- BMW Performance 6 pot front big brake kit
- Brand new front 345mm csl discs and Ds2500 front brake pads (only 800miles covered)
- Brand new rear discs with Mintex pads. (Only 400miles covered)
- Apex acr 8 wheels that are wrapped in Nankang NS2r 265/35/18 (square set up)
- Turner motorsport reduction pulleys.
- Turner Motorsport front and rear anti roll bars.
- RTD short shifter
- Recent powerflex front and rear control arm bush upgrade.
- Recent front wishbone track rod ends and drop links
Please note this car is not concours, it has some light bubbles on rear arches, wing mirrors and drivers sideskirt but nothing major.
Boot floor is solid, any inspection welcome.
I’ve factored all this into the price and still think it’s priced fair.
Any questions just ask.
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 338 bhp
- Torque 269 lbs/ft
- Top speed 155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 s
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy 23.7 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions 323 (g/km)
- Vehicle height 1,383 mm
- Vehicle width 1,780 mm
Reference #10847706 | Private advert