Caterham HPC 2.0 Vauxhall 165bhp 5 speed 9,925 Miles
Please call GP Sevens on 01732 445782
* Caterham HPC
* Series 3 Chassis
* British Racing Green
* 9,925 Miles
* First Registered 09/08/1993
* Chassis No SDKRDCHVJP0005944
* Engine No VJ5944
Engine and Gearbox –
* 2.0 Vauxhall HPC 165bhp
* Fuel Injection
* 5 Speed Manual
* Rear Exit Exhaust
* Weather Equipment
* Clam Shell Flared Wings
* Yellow Bonnet Stripe and Noseband
* Body Coloured Aero Filler Cap
* Standard Roll Bar
* Black Adjustable Leather Seats
* Carpeted Interior
* Motalita Steering Wheel
* Inertia Belts
* Alloy Gear Knob
Wheels & Tyres –
* 16″ HPC Alloys
* Michelin Pilot SX 205/45 R16 Tyres
* Spare Wheel
Suspension & Brakes –
* Standard Front Suspension
* De Dion Rear Suspension
* Standard Brakes
Free On The Road Pack –
* 15 Month Nationwide Warranty
* Pre Delivery Inspection and Test Drive
* Relevant Service
* Full Valet
* 12 Months Lotus 7 Owners Club Membership
* A fast appreciating and rare classic car, the Caterham HPC is definitely a keeper?
* In Classic British Racing Green with a Yellow Bonnet stripe and noseband 17 years young with under 10,000 miles on the clock this HPC is in fantastic condition.
* Sadly these don’t tend to come up for sale all that often anymore! First introduced in 1986 with the “HPC” name derived from the fact that owners were required to take part in a High Performance driving Course before taking delivery of their new car, such was the performance available.
* By 1990 the decision was made to update the HPC and make use of the powerful and torquey Vauxhall 2.0-litre twin cam 16v engine. Producing 165bhp to 200bhp, and a lot of torque, the HPC “VX” was an instant hit thanks to the reliability, drivability and most importantly huge performance on offer!
* At launch, the car was independently proved to be capable of the 0-60mph sprint in 4.9 seconds. It was this staggering performance that meant that customers were still sent on a high performance driving course before taking delivery, but this time is was optional (but advisable!) for anyone over the age of 25.
Coronavirus Measures –
* Social Distancing of 2m to be adhered too at all times.
* Disposable Gloves and Masks provided for all of our customers.
* Keys, steering wheels, gear knobs and handbrakes cleaned with Antibacterial Spray.
* Sold cars can be delivered in a covered trailer.
GP Sevens –
* GP Sevens is all about professionalism, quality, fun and personal service.
* Owned and run by Antony Paine and Damian Gravely, ex Caterham Cars senior employees, who have the experience, knowledge and passion for the Caterham brand.
* We are an appointment only business so we can dedicate quality time to you the customer in your search to find your perfect Caterham.
* On our door step we have the perfect driving roads full of twists and turns, dips and rises to show you why a Caterham is the ultimate drivers car.
Tel: 01732 445782
By Appointment Only
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 165 bhp
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
Reference #10897150 | Trade advert