Fantastic and Rare T350T 2003/53
Here is a T350Targa with a Full Service History which is well known to us as we have cared for the car since 2007, and 33,000 miles.
This T350Targa is both exceptionally clean and extremely desirable, with its Laser Blue paint, Magnolia Leather trim, and Gloss Black 18 inch Spyder alloy rims. Not forgetting the lift out Targa panels for those sunny days.
Targa versions of the T350 were produced in very limited numbers with, (according to the Department for Transport statistics), less than 90 being originally registered, while only 45 are currently licensed, with an additional 27 on SORN (Q1, 2020 data). Surely due to these limited numbers this is a TVR model which represents a potential investment opportunity. Indeed prices of well cared for examples such as this have been steadily increasing over recent years.
• Laser Blue Paintwork
• TVR 3.6 Speed 6 Engine (Engine No P6363507)
• Powder coated Rocker cover
• Track v Road self-bleed cooling system
• Main 100 amp fuse moved to offside inner wing
• Nitron shocks fitted with Eibach Springs
• Black Powder Coated Spyders shod with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres – 235/40R18 95Y XL with Flush fit valves.
• Factory fit air conditioning
• Tuscan Seats with blue painted backs trimmed in Magnolia leather, with Blue highlights and Navy Lamonta seat cushions.
• Gear tunnel trimmed in magnolia leather
• Luggage cover trimmed in Magnolia Leather
• Additional Steering Wheel trimmed in Magnolia and Blue Leather
• Sagaris rear spoiler
• Sagaris alloy hatch handle
• Wing mirrors wrapped in carbon effect film
• Stainless Steel T350T Over Sill’s
• Pioneer CD/RDS tuner with Multi CD
Service, Repair/maintenance and upgrade invoices accompany the car, along with its FULL service record and Original Build Sheet
There has been a no expense spared maintenance program carried out on this car from new. The service history is as follows.
• PDI, Oct 2003 – Peter Smith Sports Cars
• 933 miles, Jan 04 –Peter Smith Sports cars
• 3,290 miles, Nov 04 – Peter Smith Sports Cars
• 5,440 miles, Dec 05 – David Hendry cars
• 7,373 miles, March 06 – David Hendry Cars
• 8,510 miles, June 07 – TRACKVROAD
• 12,067 miles, June 08 – TRACKVROAD
• 15,548 miles, June 09 – TRACKVROAD
• 20,662 miles, June 10 – TRACKVROAD
• 22,341 miles, June 11 – TRACKVROAD
• 25,049 miles, June 12 – TRACKVROAD
• 28,207 miles, July 13 – TRACKVROAD
• 32,076 miles, Aug 14 - TRACKVROAD
• 33,882 miles, July 15 – TRACKVROAD
• 36,080 miles, June 16 – TRACKVROAD
• 39,001 miles, May 17 – TRACKVROAD
• 41,040 miles, June 18 – TRACKVROAD
• 41,715 miles, Aug 19 – TRACKVROAD
• 41,808 miles, July 20 - TRACKVROAD
Just serviced, with a fresh MOT, and ready to go!
Vehicles in this condition and with this service history are now becoming incredibly difficult to source, especially when the above extensive list if enhancements are taken into account.
We welcome viewings at our premises but please call beforehand to make an appointment to view/test drive and take this opportunity to purchase what is now becoming a rare and appreciating asset.
Please note that the personal registration number is not included in the sale of this vehicle.
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 342 bhp
- Torque 277 lbs/ft
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height 1,210 mm
- Vehicle width 1,835 mm
Reference #11017236 | Trade advert