MCLAREN SPECIAL PAINT • EXCELLENT CONDITION • LOW MILES • HUGE SPEC INC. STEALTH PACK & SPORTS EXHAUST • FULL MCLAREN HISTORY
This McLaren MP4-12C challenged preconceptions of what a supercar can be. This 2012 model makes a real statement and is finished in Special McLaren orange paint which looks sensational especially next to the high gloss alloy wheels and orange calipers. A 2012 model with low mileage, just 17,750 miles on the clock. The car is an absolute head-turner and in fantastic condition.
The MP4-12C is was the first road car McLaren designed and built since the iconic F1, which makes it a very special car indeed. As you can see, this particular car has been very well looked after inside and out and is in excellent condition for its age and mileage. It has also been serviced every year at a McLaren main dealer.
• 07/05/2013 at 500 miles
• 16/05/2014 at 1,742 miles
• 18/06/2015 at 3,064 miles
• 17/08/2016 at 3,853 miles
• 21/07/2017 (miles tbc)
• 25/07/2018 at 8,534 miles
• 27/08/2019 at 13,637 miles
• September 2020 (date and mileage to be confirmed)
It’s sold with all manuals and two keys. The car also comes with a vehicle tracking device with an additional layer of security in the form of Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) cards.
With all distinctive hallmarks of a modern supercar this model will draw admiring glances wherever it goes. From the insect-wing style dihedral doors that dramatically lift upwards as you get in, to the sublime curves of the aerodynamic bodywork, this model certainly stands out from crowd.
The bold black and orange styling and substantial side intakes give it an aggressive look, and you won’t be disappointed when the V8 engine roars into life either. To freshen up and modernise the overall look, we have powder-coated the alloys in stealth high gloss black.
• Exterior special paint - McLaren Orange
• Beautiful Carbon Black Alcantara and Leather interior
• Vehicle tracking system
• Parking sensors front and rear
• Paint protection film
• Body coloured door mirrors
• Sports exhaust
• Stealth pack
• Carbon fibre side intakes
• Dark Palladium diffuser
• Cast wheel - Stealth high gloss Black (freshly powder-coated)
• Iron brakes - McLaren Orange calipers
• Carbon Black alcantara and leather
• Carbon Black seat back
• Carbon Black leather steering wheel
• Carbon Black leather seat outer
• Carbon Black alcantara seat inner
• Carbon Black stitching
• Carbon Black alcantara door inserts
• Carbon Black leather facia outer
• Carbon Black alcantara facia inner
• Branded floor mat set
• Standard sport interior
Connectivity & systems:
• Meridian surround sound system
If it’s speed and exhilaration you’re after then the twin-turbo in this car really delivers, it’s quick and decisive when pushed, and the advanced suspension system handles every twist and turn with the agility of a go-kart. Surprisingly smooth as it is nimble, this car is as enjoyable on the motorway as it is on the track thanks to 3 driving modes - normal, sport and track. In essence this McLaren is a magnificent machine that delivers sensational performance and excellent ride quality in equal measure.
With a 3.8L 592bhp V8 engine, it has a top speed of 202mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 3.0 seconds.
HPI report can be emailed upon request and finance can be arranged if required. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Power 592 bhp
- Top speed 207 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3 s
- Driven wheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
Reference #11300587 | Trade advert