2017/67 Audi RS3 8V Sportback 2.5 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic | APR Stage 1; 485BHP | £10,800 of Modifications | £5,600 Factory Extras
This MotorSport Inspired, Audi RS3 Sportback looks hard-edged, swollen and ready to tackle your favourite driving roads. 485 horsepower from its rally-inspired 5-cylinder Audi engine may be the headlines that grab you; however, it’s the components that are hiding underneath it’s Ara Blue body that is the most impressive aspect of this RS3!
Sitting low on its KW V3 fully-adjustable coilovers, with meaty Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres on lightweight HLT 19-inch O.Z. wheels, harbouring gigantic Alcon 380mm & AP Racing 2-Piece brake discs front and rear. H&R rear anti-roll bar and an expert 4-wheel corner weight and geometry setup at chassis tuning wizards at Track Torque Racing completes the setup of this driver focused RS3. This is ONE OF THE BEST handling RS3’s we have ever had, ready to devour your favourite B-Road whilst being able to be docile to drive during your daily commute; not many performance cars can do this better.
The supercar-slaying abilities of Audi’s RS3 have been further improved thanks to a APR ECU-Tune that has extracted 485BHP & 625NM of torque. The industry leading TVS Engineering TCU Gearbox calibration also allows the new owner to make the most of this amazing acceleration, with lightening fast, crisper shifts at every speed. If this is the kind of five-cylinder fury you might enjoy, get in touch with us before this car is gone
The Ara Blue paint is a beautiful colour, mesmerising in sunlight with its Silver & Blue Crystal-Effect which really ensures this RS3 looks as special as it is to drive. Gloss Black Styling Package (£800) and Red RS Calipers (£325) creates a menacing appearance; particularly on the road. Presented to you in utterly perfect condition after our 40-Hour Detailing Process which includes a Multi-Stage Machine Paintwork Correction to all areas; we photograph our cars under 3,000 Watt of LED Light to showcase the quality of our Vehicle Preparation which is truly Market Leading.
Crucially, this is an Non-OPF (Petrol Particulate Filter) DAZA Engine RS3 (Something that kills the exhaust note sound of post-2019 RS3’s) Equipped with the optional Audi RS Sport Exhaust system which ensures you can thoroughly enjoy the soundtrack from the wonderful 5-Cylinder TFSI engine
As you would expect this car has been pampered by its 1 Enthusiastic RS keeper since its first registration, those who invest £10,800 plus fitting into modifications, tend to treat them with the upmost respect.
£3,995 Deposit & £549 PM on a 60 Months PCP Agreement @ 3.5% F.R. Please contact us for a tailored PCP or HP quote
Check out our walk-around video here: automotiveaddiction.online/rs3arabluevideo
1 Owner From New; RS Enthusiast (Pre-Reg Car)
£5,600 of Factory Optional Extras (£51,000 New)
APR Stage 1; 485BHP
£10,800 of Modifications
Full Audi Specialist Service History
Aluminum Engine Block Model; Non-OPF (DAZA)
2 Audi Keys & MOT until March 2022
Multi-Stage Machine Paintwork Correction in our Detailing Studio (RRP £700)
Factory Optional Extras (£5,595):
• Ara Blue Crystal Paintwork (£775)
• Gloss Black Exterior Styling Pack (£800)
• RS Brake Calipers; Red (£325)
• RS Sport Exhaust System (£1,000)
• Privacy Glass (£375)
• Gloss Black Audi Badges; Genuine (£180)
• Gloss Black Mirror Caps (£100)
• Comfort & Sound Package (£995)
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- Rear-View Camera; MMI Display w/ Dynamic Display Modes
- Advanced Key; Keyless Entry & Exit w/ Push Start & Stop
- Hill Hold Assist
• Super Sport Seats in Black Fine Nappa Leather w/ Rock-Grey Diamond Quilting (£795)
• 4-Way Electric Lumbar Support (£250)
• Audi Virtual Cockpit (12.3inch Digital Split Screen)
• Flat Bottom RS3 Alcantara Steering Wheel W/ Gear Paddles
• Technology Package (Wide-Screen 3D Sat Nav with Touch Entry)
• Audi Smartphone interface (Apple CarPlay & Android Auto)
• Audi Connect 4G SIM Card to access Google Earth & WiFi Hotspot
• LED Front Headlights
• LED Rear Lights with Dynamic Indicators
• Heated Front Seats
• Audi-Sport Door Entry Beam
• Optics 3D Design Interior Inlays
• Door Sills Illuminated RS3 Logo
• Audi Drive Select (Different Driving Modes)
• 2.5TFSI 5-Cylinder Engine; Aluminum Block Model
• 7-Speed S-Tronic Gearbox
• Quattro 4-Wheel Drive
• 8-Piston Brembo Front Brakes
• APR Stage 1 Engine Calibration; 485BHP & 625NM (£800)
• TVS Engineering Stage 2+ TCU Gearbox Calibration (£700)
• Wagner EVO3 Competition Intercooler Kit (£1,500)
• H&R 25mm Rear Anti-Roll Bar (£210)
• APR Panel Filter (£60)
• KW V3 Coilover Suspension; 3-Way Adjustable (£1,800)
• Alcon 380mm 2-Piece Front Brake Discs; DS Performance Pads (£1,300)
• AP Racing 2-Piece Larger Grooved Rear Discs & Feredo DS2500 Pads (£1,500)
• O.Z Racing Leggera HLT Wheels; Gloss Black 19x8.5 (£2,000)
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres (£600)
• 4-Wheel Corner Weighted & Geometry Setup at Track Torque Racing (£250)
• 5mm Hubcentric KW Front Wheel Spacers (£90)
Service & Maintenance History:
11/2017 (0mls) York Audi (Pre-Delivery Inspection)
10/2018 CLP Automotive (APR Stage 1 Map & KW V3’s Fitted)
09/2019 (15,961mls) CLP Automotive (Engine & Pollen Filter Service with TVS Stg 2+ Gearbox Map)
03/2020 Track Torque Racing (4-Wheel Geometry & Corner Weight Setup)
09/2020 (24,085mls) CLP Automotive (Inspection & Revo Front Brakes Fitted)
03/2021 (26,344mls) VRS Northampton (Engine & Haldex Rear Differential Service)
Servicing carried out in accordance with Audi’s LongLife Schedule up to 2 Years/19k miles.
Paintwork; In Excellent Condition as you would expect from us.
• No Dents, Scratches or Abrasions present on ANY Panels.
• Areas that are prone to Stone Chips are in exceptional condition such as; Front End, Rear Arches & Sideskirts. We are struggling to find fault; there are half a dozen road chips on the bonnet & a dozen road chips to the front bumper. A single stone chip to the drivers front wing is present; however this has been professionally touched in, but it is by no means excessive or noticeable & has not broken the paint (only the surface of the lacquer).
• No stone chips to the windscreen
We are pedantic with our condition reports for complete transparency to any potential buyers. Presented as you would expect from a respected Detailing Centre.
Wheels, Tyres & Brakes;
• 19inch O.Z Racing Leggera HLT Wheels have all been professionally refurbished to Manufacture Standards in Gloss Audi RS OEM Black (Shot Blast, Powder Primed, Wet Painted & Powder Lacquered). Same costly procedure they use from factory (£550).
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres; Fronts are 6.7mm & Rears 6.2mm of Tread
• Front Discs are 10% & Pads are 30% Worn
• Rear Discs are 20% & Pads are Brand New
• RS Calipers are in Perfect Condition
Interior; In Excellent Condition. It would be no exaggeration to state that the interior is as close to new condition as possible; testament to Audi Build Quality when treated with respect.
• Leather Seat Bolsters & Centre’s are in Perfect Condition; Still retaining their Satin Finish
• Roof Lining & DoorCards in Perfect Condition.
• Leather & Alcantara Steering Wheel in Perfect condition
• Boot Plastics and Floor Matts in Good Condition
• Back of Seats are in Perfect Condition
• Rear Seats in Perfect Condition; No Damage to Leather
• All Other Control Buttons & Trims in near perfect condition.
We have performed a Multi-Stage Machine Paintwork Swirl Correction to bring Clarity & Depth to this incredible Crystal Blue Colour which looks absolutely Incredible in direct sunlight and under our Professional Detailing Studio lights. This RS3 would be suitable for even the most avid enthusiasts.
We like to give our honest & professional opinion; the condition of this vehicle would represent a 20,000mls example WITHOUT exaggeration.
Who are Automotive Addiction? We are an established team of highly-skilled, professional, vehicle detailers, who have transferred our wealth of knowledge and skills into high-end performance car sales. We are genuine perfectionists and petrolheads, who take a great amount of pride in sourcing, preparing and offering only the best examples of each vehicle in our showroom. Like-minded individuals will appreciate the high-quality results of our labour-intensive processes.
Between 20 and 50 hours of preparation in our bespoke detailing studio is invested into each of our cars. Our process includes, but isn’t limited to, a 4-hour wheels-off decontamination safe wash, steam cleaning of arch-liners, brake-calipers and the engine bay, a multi-stage machine paintwork correction to eliminate swirl marks and wash marring (often between 10 and 40 hours alone!), Refurbishment and/or polishing of alloy wheels, brake disc centres and exhaust tips, and, finally a 3-hour interior deep cleanse with wet vacuum.
Our reviews and transparency speak for our fresh approach to performance car sales. Just check out our facebook reviews, and take a look at our regular updates as we prepare new cars. automotiveaddiction.online/Facebook
**PLEASE visit our Website for 35+ high-res images, a bespoke Finance Calculator & a part-exchange form; automotiveaddiction.online/Stock
- LayoutFront Engined
- Power 485 bhp
- Torque 625 lbs/ft
- Top speed 180 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.5 s
- Driven wheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy 34 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions 189 (g/km)
- Vehicle height 1,411 mm
- Vehicle width 1,800 mm
Reference #11495283 | Trade advert