AUDI TT V6 QUATTRO 2004
This is a superb example of a classic sports car. This car has had a full engine rebuild among other bits so if you like TT's read on and you will see how fantastic this car is.
I bought the car about 8 months ago as a project for me and my son to get stuck into, now it's done, it's time to move onto the next project...
It is a true gem in every sense of the word...
Starting from the outside the following has been done all within the last 6 months:
- Professional Vinyl metallic Matt Grey wrap done by PPF in Woking
- Pinstripe detailing to match the interior
- Limited Edition 18" Wolfrace Alloy rims refurbished by Primo Alloys in Woking to a RS6 colour
- New brake pads and discs all round
- The VR6 engine has had a full top to bottom rebuild and is still under warranty until feb 2022
- The TCU on the DSG Gearbox has been replaced
- The ECU has been stage 1 remapped
- The DSG Box has been tuned to improve deliverance of power through the gears
- A bespoke air induction kit is being fitted this week
- The carpets have been deep cleaned
- The red leather seats have been completely and professionally refurbished back to factory, and they look amazing!
- An LED cabin lighting upgrade has been installed
- Red LED footwell lighting has been installed
- Additional upgrade trims have all been installed
- Sony hands free DAB radio Professionally installed to work with the fantastic Bose system
- All badges have been replaced with new
- Aircon serviced and regassed last week
- MOT till feb 2022
- Being serviced today, first service after the rebuild, covered 850 miles since rebuild
This car is a head turning must have car for any Audi enthusiast, you will not find a better example out there, no expense has been spared on this car. It is quick, and i mean seriously quick!
I would highly recommend viewing this car so you can see for yourself... PLease note.... I am not open to stupid offers, and if you want to drive, please provide evidence of comprehensive insurance cover. This is a serious car and not for tyre kickers and test pilots.
- LayoutFront Engined
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power 247 bhp
- Torque 236 lbs/ft
- Top speed 155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.4 s
- Driven wheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy 26.6 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions 238 (g/km)
- Vehicle height 1,345 mm
- Vehicle width 1,764 mm
Reference #11523051 | Private advert