2020 Audi RS3 8V Saloon 2.5 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic | Sport Edition | MRC Stage 2; 514PS | £11.5K of Mods | Eventuri Intake |
This MotorSport Inspired, Audi RS3 Saloon looks hard-edged, swollen and ready to tackle your favourite driving roads. 514 horsepower from its rally-inspired 5-cylinder Audi engine stands ready to thrill its new owner with supercar performance in a saloon-car body.
Its perfectly prepared Ara Blue Crystal body is hiding some of the best aftermarket components available for the RS3, totaling £11,500. Feeding the turbocharger is the beautifully crafted Eventuri Carbon-Fibre Stage 3 Intake System with Turbo Elbow (£2,200), mated to the Forge MotorSports Intercooler (£1,200).
Crucially the OPF (Petrol Particulate Filter) has been removed from this RS3 (Something that kills the exhaust note sound of post-2019 RS3’s) and replaced with a Milltek V2 Downpipe (£1,200) which makes this RS3 sound angry! Please see the end of our walk-around video for a sound clip of the exhaust note.
The supercar-slaying abilities of Audi’s RS3 have been further improved by the wizards at MRC-Tuning who have extracted 514PS & 713NM of torque (that’s almost the same torque as a Ferrari 488). The MRC TCU Gearbox calibration also allows the new owner to make the most of this amazing acceleration, with smoother, crisper shifts at every speed. If this is the kind of five-cylinder fury you might enjoy, get in touch with us before this car is gone!
Sitting low on its Bilstein B16 fully-adjustable coilovers (£1.650), with meaty Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres on lightweight 20-inch O.Z. Racing Ultraleggera HLT O.Z wheels (£2,600). The combined effect is impressive, creating a car which exudes menace and personality effortlessly.
Leaving the factory with almost £9,500 worth of Factory Optional Extras, this car has one of the most desirable specifications we have ever had. Matrix LED Headlights (£895), Comfort and Sound Package (£995), Ara Blue Crystal Painwork (£775) & Folding Door Mirrors (£275). In addition the Audi Sport Edition Package, which comes equipped with £6,500 worth of Factory Optional Extras such as; Panoramic Glass Sunroof, RS Sports Exhaust, Carbon Interior Inlays, SuperSport Seats; Diamond Quilted, Gloss Black Styling Package & Smartphone Wireless Charging to name only a few.
Amazingly, this car 11-Month old RS has completed only 4,700 miles with 1 enthusiastic RS keeper, as you would expect this car has been pampered since its first registration, those who invest £11,500 plus fitting into modifications, tend to treat them with the upmost respect; often as much as their own child. Production of the Audi RS3 Saloon finished in early 2020, this may be one of the last UK-Registered RS3 Saloon Sport Editions (June 2020)
The lustre of its Crystal Effect Ara Blue Paintwork has been amplified after our 40-Hour Detailing Process which includes a Multi-Stage Machine Paintwork Correction to all areas; we photograph our cars under 3,000 Watt of LED Light to showcase the quality of our Vehicle Preparation which is truly Market Leading.
£9,500 Deposit & £699 PM on a 60 Months PCP Agreement @ 3.5% F.R. Please contact us for a tailored PCP or HP quote
Check out our walk-around video here: automotiveaddiction.online/MRCstage2arasaloon-walkaround
1 Owner From New
Audi Sport Edition Model (£6,535 Worth of Optional Extras)
£2,950 of Factory Optional Extras (£54,500 New)
Full Audi Specialist Service History
MRC Stage 2; 514PS
£11,500 of Modifications
Audi Manufacturers Warranty until June 2023; Limited
June 2020 Registered; One of the Last Manufactured Sport Editions
Aluminum Engine Block Model
2 Audi Keys
Multi-Stage Machine Paintwork Correction in our Detailing Studio (RRP £700)
Factory Optional Extras (£2,940):
• Ara Blue Crystal Paintwork (£775)
• Auto-Dimming, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors (£275)
• Matrix LED Headlights (£895);
- Dynamic Swooping Front & Rear Indicators
- Matrix LED Technology that provides optimum lighting without dazzling other road users or the driver, by automatically dipping or turning off individual lighting diodes to create corridors of light either side of the vehicle or object infront
• Comfort & Sound Package (£995)
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- Rear-View Camera; MMI Display w/ Dynamic Display Modes
- Advanced Key; Keyless Entry & Exit w/ Push Start & Stop
- Hill Hold Assist
Audi Sport Edition (£6,535 Worth of Optional Extras):
• Panoramic Glass Sunroof; Sliding & Tilt (£1,075)
• RS Sport Exhaust System (£1,000)
• Gloss Black Exterior Styling Pack (£800)
• 19inch 8.5J ‘5-Arm-Rotor’ Design Audi Sport Alloy Wheels; Gloss Anthracite Black (£695) (Replaced with O.Z Wheels)
• Privacy Glass (£375)
• Gloss Black Audi Badges; Genuine (£180)
• Gloss Black Door Mirror Caps (£100)
• Hill Hold Assist (£90)
• Super Sport Seats in Black Fine Nappa Leather w/ Rock-Grey Diamond Quilting (£795)
• Carbon Interior Inlays (£850)
• Audi Phone Box; Wireless Phone Charging (£325)
• 4-Way Electric Lumbar Support (£250)
• Audi Virtual Cockpit (12.3inch Digital Split Screen)
• Flat Bottom RS3 Alcantara Steering Wheel W/ Gear Paddles
• Technology Package (Wide-Screen 3D Sat Nav with Touch Entry)
• Audi Smartphone interface (Apple CarPlay & Android Auto)
• Audi Connect 4G SIM Card to access Google Earth & WiFi Hotspot
• Audi-Sport Door Entry Beam
• Door Sills Illuminated RS3 Logo
• 2.5TFSI 5-Cylinder Engine; Aluminum Block Model
• 7-Speed S-Tronic Gearbox
• Quattro 4-Wheel Drive
• 8-Piston Brembo Front Brakes; 370mm Discs
• MRC Tuning Stage 2 Engine Calibration; 514PS & 713NM (£1,000)
• MRC Tuning TCU Gearbox Calibration (£600)
• Wastegate Rattle Fix
• Eventuri Carbon-Fibre Stage 3 Intake System (£1,600)
• Eventuri Carbon-Fibre Turbo Inlet (£625)
• Forge MotorSports Intercooler (£1,200)
• Milltek V2 Downpipe; Decat & OPF Bypass (£1,200)
• NGK Racing Spark Plugs (£220)
• O.Z Racing Ultraleggera HLT Wheels; Satin Black 20x8.5 (£2,600)
• Bilstein B16 Suspension Kit; 3-Way Adjustable Coilovers (£1,650)
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres; 235/30/20 (£800)
Service & Maintenance History:
11/2019 (37mls) Audi Tyneside (Pre-Delivery Inspection)
11/2020 (3,457mls) JM-Imports (Engine Service & Inspection)
03/2021 (4,600mls) MRC Tuning (Stage 2 Software Installed)
Servicing carried out in accordance with Audi’s LongLife Schedule up to 2 Years/19k miles.
Paintwork; In Excellent Condition as you would expect from us.
• No Dents, Scratches or Abrasions present on ANY Panels.
• Areas that are prone to Stone Chips are in exceptional condition such as; Front End, Rear Arches & Sideskirts. We are struggling to find fault; with the exception of 3 miniscule stone chips on the bonnet and a handful of roadchips on the front bumper, but it is by no means excessive.
• No Marks on the top of the rear bumper from loading items into the boot.
• There is one tiny chip on the passenger side of the windscreen but by no means has it cracked the glass.
We are pedantic with our condition reports for complete transparency to any potential buyers. Presented as you would expect from a respected Detailing Centre.
Wheels, Tyres & Brakes;
• 20inch OZ Ultraleggera HLT Wheels are in Perfect Condition with No Kerb Marks, Blemishes, Stone Chips or Swirl Marks.
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres (235/30); Fronts on 6.5mm & Rears on 6.1mm of Tread Depth
• Front Discs are 5% & Pads are 5% Worn
• Rear Discs are 5% & Pads are 5% Worn
• RS Calipers are in Perfect Condition
Interior; In Excellent Condition. It would be no exaggeration to state that the interior is as close to new condition as possible; testament to Audi Build Quality when treated with respect.
• Leather Seat Bolsters & Centre’s are in Perfect Condition; Still retaining their Satin Finish
• Roof Lining & DoorCards in Perfect Condition.
• Leather & Alcantara Steering Wheel in Perfect condition
• Boot Plastics and Floor Matts in Perfect Condition
• Back of Seats are in Good Condition
• Rear Seats in Perfect Condition; No Damage to Leather
• All Other Control Buttons & Trims in near perfect condition.
We have performed a Multi-Stage Machine Paintwork Swirl Correction to bring Clarity & Depth to this incredible Crystal Blue Colour which looks absolutely Incredible in direct sunlight and under our Professional Detailing Studio lights. This RS3 would be suitable for even the most avid enthusiasts.
We like to give our honest & professional opinion; the condition of this vehicle would represent a 3,000mls example WITHOUT exaggeration.
Who are Automotive Addiction? We are an established team of highly-skilled, professional, vehicle detailers, who have transferred our wealth of knowledge and skills into high-end performance car sales. We are genuine perfectionists and petrolheads, who take a great amount of pride in sourcing, preparing and offering only the best examples of each vehicle in our showroom. Like-minded individuals will appreciate the high-quality results of our labour-intensive processes.
Between 20 and 50 hours of preparation in our bespoke detailing studio is invested into each of our cars. Our process includes, but isn’t limited to, a 4-hour wheels-off decontamination safe wash, steam cleaning of arch-liners, brake-calipers and the engine bay, a multi-stage machine paintwork correction to eliminate swirl marks and wash marring (often between 10 and 40 hours alone!), Refurbishment and/or polishing of alloy wheels, brake disc centres and exhaust tips, and, finally a 3-hour interior deep cleanse with wet vacuum.
Our reviews and transparency speak for our fresh approach to performance car sales. Just check out our facebook reviews, and take a look at our regular updates as we prepare new cars. automotiveaddiction.online/Facebook
**PLEASE visit our Website for 35+ high-res images, a bespoke Finance Calculator & a part-exchange form; automotiveaddiction.online/Stock
- LayoutFront Engined
- Power 514 bhp
- Torque 713 lbs/ft
- Top speed 190 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 2.9 s
- Driven wheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy 29.7 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Emissions 194 (g/km)
- Vehicle height 1,397 mm
- Vehicle width 1,960 mm
Reference #11687311 | Trade advert