EVO 9 MR 360 LOW MILEAGE COLLECTORS CAR """LAST OF THE BEST EVOS""
● This is the highly collectible and sought after "last of the best" Evo 9 MR 360 JDM import version . The car is a genuine MR with the Ct9a -050 chassis number with the added bonus of a JDM Import it has a fresh underbody making it even more collectible than the potential rusty UK ones.
● To commerate the end of the lengendary 4G63 engine with which Mitsusihi won year after year numerous constructors rally champsionship ,it was decided that this would be the swansong car for the peerless Evo. Mitsubishi wanted to make sure they gave it a send off it deserved. Results were a car that can catapult you 0-60 in 3.9 secs producing 366 bhp and 363 lbs torque with the 363lbs torque coming 2200 revs quicker than its predecessor had managed.
● Presented in sought after Graphite grey with the contrasting signature RECARO embriodered interior, the car is in excellent condition all around having only covered a few thousands miles annually has been garage kept since import ana dnever been driven in the uk on rainy days or winter.
● The engine is completely standard with no modifications which is very difficult to come by as most examples have been heavily tuned.
● Amazingly there is no fading or damage to the bodywork and no stone chips to the front end. None of the trims or rubbers have ever been sun-damaged and the decals present extremely well all round.
● The specially-embroidered RECARO seats present really well and show no signs of use; the leather bolsters are usually the first areas to wear but these remain in excellent order with no rips or bobbling to report. The dash and centre console are also free from any significant marks. Commonly worn items such as the steering wheel and gear knob are in good original condition,
● The interior is in near perfect condition throughout and is in very clean & unworn condition, as pictures will clearly illustrate.
● We noted neither the ashtrays nor the cigar lighter have ever been used.
● Seats are unworn and show characteristics of a small and lightweight driver, who generally drove alone. This is visible from the almost complete lack of wear to passenger seats .
This has all the standard FQ360 standard equipment which includes,
● 6 Speed Close Ratio Transmission,
● Revised front & rear bumper designs,
● Zero-lift kit,
● Dual SRS Airbags,
● 4-channel ABS,
● Super AYC,
● Rear Wiper,
● HID Headlights,
● Remote Central Locking,
● A standard alarm ; Immobiliser is also fitted complete with remote central locking
● upgraded cams
● RECARO seats with door cards
● Brembo Calipers front and back
● dark brushed steel steering wheel
● aluminium used in roof and side door beams
● black backing to front and rear lights
● 13 row oil cooler
● twin boost solonoid
● optimisation and reinforcement of the oil channels in the pistons
● uprated 5-ply head gasket
● added tension in piston rings, v shaped groove in second land of pistons
● reduced weight S-AYC diff (alu casing), higher strength hypoid gears, operates even when ABS is activated.
● HKS Superdrager exhaust
● HKS panel filter
● HKS hardpipe kit
● Larger compressor housing diffuser (16G6C)
● No spacesaver spare tyre
● Rear diffuser bumper
● Restyled front bumper with twin oval air inlets
● Different size rear oil return to block
● Plastic spoiler uprights
● Carbon front lip
● New turbo with titanium aluminium alloy turbo fins & reduction in compressor inlet diameter (15.5)
● SAYC changed to give increased torque differential across rear axle
● 18'' alloy wheels
● Privacy glass
● Lowered 'Eibach' coil springs - 10mm front / 5mm rear
● Aluminium door sill plates
● Triple Gauge Din Unit: battery voltage, Oil temp. and Boost (reads up to 1.5bar)
● Uprated 225 l/ph fuel pump
● Carbon vortex generator
● Carbon front splitter
● Race Cat
● Triple Gauge Din Unit: battery voltage, Oil temp. & Boost (reads up to 1.5bar)
● Ecutek remap
● Piano Black dash Inserts
● Carbon Vortex Generator
● 6 Speakers as standard
● Extras added
● 18 team dynamics fitted with federal rsr slick tyres
● Kakimoto racing stainless steel exhaust with sports catalyst
● Carbon ralliart front splitter
● Side skirts extensions
● Rear bumper spats
● Carbon boot spoiler
● Mitsubishi wind deflectors
● Carbon roof spoiler
● Privacy rear glass
● Electric folding mirrors
● Dark smoked mr front rear lights
● Hks coil overs
● Hks mushroom filter
● Chrome exhaust shield
● Pioneer tv/dvd player Momo steering
● Ralliart mudflaps
● "By HKS" badge on boot
● Make no mistake, this is a car capable of embarrassing Supercars. See link on our website to see Jeremy Clarkson pit an Evo 9 MR against a Lamborghini Murcielago and actually beat it!
● WE HAVE OVER 100 PICTURES AND LOTS OF WALKAROUND VIDEOS INCLUDING START UP ETC IF YOU WISH TO SEE THEM PLEASE REQUEST
- Body typeSaloon
Reference #11817035 | Trade advert