Lotus Elise Cup 250, 2017, Big Aero, Pewter Grey, Perfect condition
2 sets of wheels, harnes, exhaust, GRP Taillights...
Lotus Elise Cup 250 for sale. It’s an early 2017 model and one of the last car before Lotus released the MY17.5 which had smaller aero kit installed.
Priced for a quick sale (wheels and tail lights are worth extra 2500)
The car comes with:
• Two sets of wheels:
Original OEM forged wheels in matt black with Toyo R888s (great condition, plenty of life left).
InoKinetic Ethos Wheels in dark silver with Toyo T1R (perfect condition) + original Lotus logo caps.
• Rare colour – Pewter Grey in great condition, practically no stone chips or sign of damage.
• Carbon seats
• GRP GT Taililights (original lights included in sale).
• Schroth Harness in black with yellow accents
• PPF bra installed on front + headlights.
• OEM exhaust from the My17.5 which sounds a bit nicer (the original exhaust also included).
• Car has been garaged all its life.
A few facts:
• Full service history + Serviced a few days ago at Back on Track (new brake pads front too)
• Around 16800 miles done.
• Only 2 owners
• Cruise Control
• Radio + Speakers
• Extra black leather trim around door sills and cockpit elements.
• Light racing battery (charger/conditioner included).
• Original plate PX17 AMO
- Layout Rear Engined
- Size 1.8L
- Aspiration Supercharger
- Power 243 bhp
- Torque 184 lbs/ft
- Top speed 154 mph
- Acceleration 0 to 62 in 3.9 s
- Type Manual
- Gears 6
- Driven wheels Rear Wheel Drive
- Type Petrol
- Economy 37.7 mpg
- Seats 2
- Doors 2
- Colour Grey
- Body type Convertible
- Emissions 175 (g/km)
- Vehicle height 1,117 mm
- Vehicle width 1,719 mm
- Owners 2
PistonHeads recommends these tools to provide options on car finance, car insurance, and GAP insurance
To explore funding options, visit Charles & DeanGet a quote
Compare quotes from over 100 insurance providersCompare quotes
Bought a car on PistonHeads? Claim your free 30 day GAP policyClaim free policy
Reference #12601380 | Private advert
Private Seller, Reading, United Kingdom