Early examples of the iconic CB750 had sand cast engines, although quite a few were built not many have survived as the cases cracked easily when the faulty timing chains broke, as such their values have vastly increased in recent years. The K0 models were more robust and survived better but still retain the uncluttered original design features.
This immaculate example had been beautifully restored before being part of a large motorcycle collection. It remains in first class order and shows 17332 miles.
Finished in the striking ‘candy apple’ red it must be one of the finest examples currently on offer.
- Size750 cc
- Top speed-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Godin Sporting Cars & Motorcycles Ltd
- Motorbikes in Bristol (41)
- Motorbikes in Cirencester (7)
- Motorbikes in Grantham (22)
- Motorbikes in Knaresborough (4)
- Motorbikes in Maidstone (23)
- Motorbikes in Malton (11)
- Motorbikes in Milton Keynes (16)
- Motorbikes in Mortlake (4)
- Motorbikes in Peterborough (5)
- Motorbikes in Richmond (6)
- Motorbikes in Wellingborough (7)
No recent searches