It has been fully restored to almost "as new" condition by 'Lambretta Service' in Puglia, Italy with many new parts including a rebuilt 125cc Engine, new seats, rubber matting, exceptional paintwork and new tyres. Since the rebuild, the Scooter has covered less than 20 miles.
It was registered in the UK on 29th April 2015 with a registration number of 288 UYL and it comes with its original Italian registration documents, a print out of the Lambretta Manual, two sets of spare keys and a Pitmans CD - 'The Second Book of the Lambretta' by R H Warring.
We did sell this scooter to a local man in April 2015 but he has hardly ridden it since, so after 4 years he has decided to sell it.
This is a truly exceptional example and is as close as you can get to riding a brand new Lambretta.
On display in our showrooms in Mortlake.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9653238 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size123 cc
- Top speed-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Classic Chrome Ltd
- Motorbikes in Bristol (35)
- Motorbikes in Cirencester (7)
- Motorbikes in Grantham (19)
- Motorbikes in Maidstone (25)
- Motorbikes in Malton (11)
- Motorbikes in Milton Keynes (15)
- Motorbikes in Mortlake (4)
- Motorbikes in Oakham (5)
- Motorbikes in Peterborough (6)
- Motorbikes in Richmond (6)
- Motorbikes in Wellingborough (7)
- Motorbikes in East Midlands (42)
- Motorbikes in East of England (17)
- Motorbikes in London (8)
- Motorbikes in North East (3)
- Motorbikes in North West (6)
- Motorbikes in Scotland (3)
- Motorbikes in South East (61)
- Motorbikes in South West (46)
- Motorbikes in West Midlands (1)
- Motorbikes in Yorkshire and The Humber (23)
No recent searches