Newly built 1400cc Hayabusa, virtually all internal components are new including rods, pistons, valves, cams, etc. A full and complete build, bills and rolling road printout to prove. Brand new Nova racing close ratio gearbox, 3 sets of magnesium wheels, many spares. 1 event since engine rebuild, however will continue to be used sparingly this season.
This car was built for Will Loughridge and won the northern Irish hillclimb championship. Since then it has competed in the British Sprint Championship and ASWMC sprint championship. It has regularly won the class, FTDs and holds class records at many events along with a near complete record for qualifying for the British Sprint run offs.
This is a very well maintained and sorted, highly competitive single seater ready to compete in.
Please contact for more details and photos.
May consider selling as a rolling chassis.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Private Seller
Private Seller, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Motorsport in Belfast (1)
- Motorsport in Bromsgrove (2)
- Motorsport in Carrickfergus (1)
- Motorsport in Ferndown (1)
- Motorsport in Knaresborough (2)
- Motorsport in Malton (3)
- Motorsport in Matlock (5)
- Motorsport in Oldham (8)
- Motorsport in Stockport (2)
- Motorsport in West Bromwich (3)
- Motorsport in Westbury (2)
- Motorsport in East Midlands (11)
- Motorsport in East of England (6)
- Motorsport in London (2)
- Motorsport in North West (11)
- Motorsport in Northern Ireland (2)
- Motorsport in Scotland (3)
- Motorsport in South East (8)
- Motorsport in South West (6)
- Motorsport in Wales (1)
- Motorsport in West Midlands (6)
- Motorsport in Yorkshire and The Humber (8)
No recent searches