Front running car in NSSCC championship and also eligible for CSCC Modsports championship as well any many other race series.
Built as a lightweight circuit / hillclimb car.
Lightweight shell and clams with Swindon all steel engine on Millington Alloy block
checked over at end of last season and has done 4 meetings since.
New Cosworth alloy radiator.
Pumbed extinguisher and in date belts.
Swindon Roller barrel TB's with 6 speed sequential transaxle just rebuilt by JP Silverstone
Engine built by Gault Racing engines and gave 285bhp & 183 lb/ft on their dyno with DTA S60 ECU.
Steel hollow pin crank, Carillo rods Swindon head with 35mm inlets and race cams.
Proflex 3 way shockers throughout.
AP racing front 4 pots with Willwood rear grooved discs.
2 sets 12" & 8" image wheels (slicks & wets)
2 spare rear clams (requiring tidying / painting)
spare front splitter panels.
Can deliver at £1/mile each way.
Car is in Northumberland.
Can be view at the Croft race next weekend 22/23rd Sept.
( 2 podiums achieved this weekend)
Reference #9048127 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Motorsport in Bathgate (2)
- Motorsport in Corby (2)
- Motorsport in Epsom (4)
- Motorsport in Gainsborough (2)
- Motorsport in Horsham (2)
- Motorsport in Malton (4)
- Motorsport in Matlock (5)
- Motorsport in Oldham (8)
- Motorsport in Stockport (2)
- Motorsport in Swansea (3)
- Motorsport in West Bromwich (4)
- Motorsport in East Midlands (13)
- Motorsport in London (2)
- Motorsport in North East (4)
- Motorsport in North West (15)
- Motorsport in Northern Ireland (1)
- Motorsport in Scotland (6)
- Motorsport in South East (17)
- Motorsport in South West (7)
- Motorsport in Wales (3)
- Motorsport in West Midlands (9)
- Motorsport in Yorkshire and The Humber (9)
No recent searches