This late Abs model was first supplied to the Connolly (leather) brothers in June 1989 finished in Blu Senna with a Bordeaux leather interior. It will perhaps be better known in the Ferrari owners club circles having campaigned in the Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic since 2007. The car is quite unique as it was in exceptional condition as a standard road car before the decision was made to prepare the car for racing. Perspective competitors tending to seek slightly more tired looking cars to convert or race ready examples.
The car campaigned in the group 3 (standard class) for several years before undergoing a no expense spared conversion to group 4 (modified) specification. The car has been sparingly used since and is still presented in immaculate condition. We are carrying out a mechanical inspection and major service to ready the car for this season.
A well driven, fastidiously maintained example with no major accident history.
Reference #8560150 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Nick Cartwright Specialist Cars
- Used Race Cars in Belper (1)
- Used Race Cars in Glossop (1)
- Used Race Cars in Matlock (4)
- Used Race Cars in Rushden (1)
- Used Race Cars in Worksop (1)
- Motorsport in Ashford (3)
- Motorsport in Brixham (1)
- Motorsport in Bromsgrove (2)
- Motorsport in Gainsborough (2)
- Motorsport in Highbridge (1)
- Motorsport in Malton (3)
- Motorsport in Manchester (2)
- Motorsport in Matlock (4)
- Motorsport in Oldham (8)
- Motorsport in Stockport (2)
- Motorsport in Westbury (2)
No recent searches