Car 29 consistently competed with, and indeed beat, newer, more expensive and on paper more powerful Ferrari’s, Porsche’s, and Aston Martins including some GTs.
Owned and developed by James Hilliard 2009 – 2014, Car 29 raced in Porsche Club Championships 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013 and competed at Brands Hatch in each of these 4 years.
More recently owned by Feathers Motorsport, (2014 – 2018) Car 29 was further developed and maintained by Porsche specialists Ninex. It campaigned in the AMOC Championship in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 and, driven by James Hilliard and James Gues, it was back to back AMOC Intermarque Champion in 2015 & 2016.
• 3.0ltr naturally aspirated engine, which underwent a rebuild for the 2017 season.
• Wossner pistons (Std. size)
• H pattern conrods with ARP connecting bolts
• Camshafts re-profiled, Inlet manifold polished, Cylinder heads ported and modified Intake system to maximize airflow.
• Custom built free-flow exhaust system fitted.
• 5-Speed transmission with single mass flywheel and uprated (GT3) clutch.
• Recently rebuilt gearbox.
• Porsche 993 Turbo Limited Slip Differential.
• Suspension: Koni Race double adjustable dampers with new Eibach springs, shock absorbers serviced 2015. Fitted M030 front & rear ARB’s – serviced 2016.
• Heated front windscreen fitted in 2016
• Fibreglass light weight doors, wings and bonnet
• Plexi glass throughout.
• FIA standard multi point welded in roll cage
• FIA seats/harnesses all in date along with plumbed in fire extinguisher
• Fitted with M030 Front brake callipers and uprights.
• Lightweight Mag alloy wheels 8”/9” x 17”
• Overall weight is approximately 1070kg
Reference #9355937 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Motorsport in Andover (2)
- Motorsport in Bingley (2)
- Motorsport in Bromsgrove (2)
- Motorsport in Epsom (3)
- Motorsport in Liverpool (2)
- Motorsport in Loughborough (3)
- Motorsport in Malton (3)
- Motorsport in Matlock (5)
- Motorsport in Oldham (8)
- Motorsport in Stockport (2)
- Motorsport in West Bromwich (3)
- Motorsport in East Midlands (19)
- Motorsport in East of England (5)
- Motorsport in London (2)
- Motorsport in North West (16)
- Motorsport in Northern Ireland (1)
- Motorsport in Scotland (1)
- Motorsport in South East (14)
- Motorsport in South West (2)
- Motorsport in Wales (1)
- Motorsport in West Midlands (10)
- Motorsport in Yorkshire and The Humber (16)
No recent searches