Hot Hatches are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 2019 "19 Plate" Abarth 595 Esseesse 70th Anniversary. Finished in Record Grey with Black half leather and red stitch seats this example has covered a mere 1,700 miles so is out of the box!
The limited edition model includes all the goodies from the 595 Competizione plus Limited Slip Diff, Akrapovic Exhaust, Carbon Shell Sabelts Seats, Half Leather, Red Stitching with 70th Logo, 7" Touch Screen Nav, Roof Aerial Delete, Supersport Wheels, Wind Deflectors and Scorpion Mud Flaps.
The awesome little 1.4T really does punch well above it's weight and has a sound of something far far bigger, 62mph is reached in 6.7 seconds and top end is a healthy 140mph. What's it like? fun, quirky, exciting, an occasion every time and a car that can fit in anywhere. If you don't like attention then look away as this car get's more than something 10 times its price, enjoy it!
Abarth is a name that dates back to 1949, founded by Carlo Abarth who took over Cisitalia's assets and on the 31st March 1949 when Abarth & C was founded. Carlo's astrological sign, Scorpio, was chosen as the company logo and remains this today.
The 50's onwards started to see changes at Abarth & C, it moved it's headquarters to Turin, Started working with Fiat in 52 when building the Abarth 1500 Biposto on Fiat mechanicals and its relationship grew until 1971 when Carlo sold out to Fiat which became the race division for the brand.
Fun fact about Abarth - They promised Johann Abt that he could race a factory car for free if he won all the races he entered. Abt almost succeeded, of the 30 races he entered Abt won 29 and came second once. Abt later founded Art Sportsline.
All cars sold by Hot Hatches are professionally detailed, checked over by our experienced technicians and come warranted.
We are specialists, not a supermarket meaning your new car gets the detail it requires before it’s delivered.
Reference #10337675 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size1,400 cc
- Power177 bhp
- Torque184 lbs/ft
- Top speed140 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.7 secs
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Economy36.7 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions155 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,485 mm
- Vehicle width1,627 mm
Previous Owners 1
- Used Abarth in Beaconsfield (2)
- Used Abarth in Bordon (1)
- Used Abarth in Dartford (9)
- Used Abarth in Edenbridge (2)
- Used Abarth in Henley-on-Thames (2)
- Used Abarth in Kidlington (2)
- Used Abarth in Portsmouth (1)
- Used Abarth in Southampton (1)
- Used Abarth in Walton-on-Thames (1)
- Used Abarth in Warlingham (1)
- Used Abarth in Woking (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1219)
- Used cars in Bury (1343)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1801)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1489)
- Used cars in Derby (1306)
- Used cars in Leeds (1600)
- Used cars in Leicester (1704)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1602)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2000)
- Used cars in Reading (1236)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1222)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11677)
- Used cars in East of England (15392)
- Used cars in London (5524)
- Used cars in North East (4476)
- Used cars in North West (14282)
- Used cars in Scotland (6500)
- Used cars in South East (17192)
- Used cars in South West (8443)
- Used cars in Wales (5105)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8457)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12363)
No recent searches