2000 ALFA ROMEO 145 CLOVERLEAF
ONLY COVERED 103,619 miles from new.
1970cc 4 CYLINDER TWIN SPARK PETROL 16V DOUBLE OVERHEAD CAM ENGINE PRODUCING 155BHP!!
7 OWNERS FROM NEW.
Alfa Romeo has made some of the world’s most stylish cars over the last few decades and the 145 Cloverleaf is one of them !!
Standing in front of this Alfa Romeo is a rather thought-provoking experience. OK, so it’s not traditionally pretty, but the longer you spend with its bread van design, the more it grows on you. It’s best viewed in profile where, despite a number of overly fussy creases and swages, it looks most resolved.
Pop the door, and you encounter an interior superior to anything else in this group. The seats and door trims are clad in hand-stitched leather, with the former embossed with the company’s logo, and provide a quite exquisite contrast to the exterior. There are other satisfying design touches, such as the glove compartment that scallops in, according the passenger more space.
Despite its size it shifts with quick snicks. Yet, it’s the Twin-Spark 2.0-litre engine – which came from the 155 saloon – that’s vaulted immediately to the fore as the star. If you’ve never experienced a good Italian four-pot, then you’ve missed out on the ability of that country’s motoring engineers to make them sing.
The 145 Cloverleaf is great to drive, handling is sharp, and steering was excellent.
According to the DVLA Database, there are less than 100 145 Cloverleafs left in the country !!
SPEC INCLUDES : Electric Front Windows, Central Locking, Electric Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Full Black Leather Interior, On Board Computer, Sony Tape Player With CD Multichanger, 15 Inch Cloverleaf Alloy Wheels.
Great Addition to anybody’s collection, these Alfa Romeo 145 Cloverleaf’s are now super RARE and are rocketing in price !
Must be seen
Viewing available in our Corby showroom
Call 01536 201398
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power155 bhp
- Torque187 lbs/ft
- Top speed131 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 8.3 secs
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Economy32.5 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions210 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,427 mm
- Vehicle width1,712 mm
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Facelift model. Black with tan leather.
Just gone after 7 fun years. Read the full summary
Great engine. Went a bit wonky when you showed it a corner. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Second bite at Alfa ownership. No leather interior but still a hoot to drive. Handbrake cables have a tendacy to freeze up in winter, but wouldn't be an Alfa if it was perfect. Never had any electrical problems during Alfa ownership. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
- Used Alfa Romeo in Corby (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Derby (4)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Grantham (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Kettering (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Leicester (26)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Loughborough (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Mansfield (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Northampton (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Oakham (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1418)
- Used cars in Bury (1194)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1538)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1475)
- Used cars in Derby (1224)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1098)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1318)
- Used cars in Leeds (1701)
- Used cars in Leicester (1229)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1419)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1618)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9484)
- Used cars in East of England (14359)
- Used cars in London (4934)
- Used cars in North East (4479)
- Used cars in North West (12433)
- Used cars in Scotland (6250)
- Used cars in South East (15568)
- Used cars in South West (8106)
- Used cars in Wales (4962)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7938)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11240)
No recent searches