Berlina is the Italian for 'saloon' and both cars had Alfa Romeo's fabulous twin cam inline-four engines. The 1.8-litre 1750 Berlina was produced between 1968 and 1971 and then phased out in favour of the improved 2.0 litre Berlina which continued in production until 1977. The 2 litre Berlina Twin Cam produced 130 bhp, a top speed of 124 mph and 0-62 mph in 9 seconds and was made famous due to its popularity with the Mafia!
This lovely example has just arrived at our showrooms and although it is a LHD car it was actually supplied new in the UK and was first registered on 15th November 1973.
It has its original 2.0 Litre Twin cam Engine and 5 Speed Gearbox and sits on a new set of 14" Steel Wheels with new Tyres and it retains its original interior features + a new wooden Steering Wheel.
It has just been repainted to a very high standard with a new fully retrimmed interior and is in exceptional condition throughout.
Unfortunately the whole service history folder has been lost, but we know from a HPi check that it has only had 4 former keepers from new with the current owner having purchased the car in April 2010. In addition, we know that the current mileage of 64,000 is original and confirmed by the National Mileage Register and it is HPi clear on all registers. Its last MOT was on 5th August 2016 and there are no advisories mentioned.
This is a superb example in lovely condition throughout and it drives beautifully. Upon sale it will be given a pre-sales service and come with our own 6 month Mechanical Warranty.
Car on display @ our showrooms in Mortlake
View this vehicle on our website
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power130 bhp
- Top speed124 mph
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Recent full restoration to fast road spec. Great fun and full of character. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Modified and totally rebuilt to be similar to a GTA. 2l engine upgraded to c. 180bhp Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
This was a great car for 3 years in the 80's. MUch more solid than the soluble Alfasuds and with a nice quality interior. The transaxle gearbox was its bugbear with second gear never anything less than a fight and a graunch which blunted its handling prowess as you generally left it in 3rd. Under-... Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- Used Alfa Romeo in Barnet (49)
- Used Alfa Romeo in City of Westminster (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Croydon (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Forest Hill (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Kennington (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in New Southgate (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in South Kensington (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Wandsworth (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Welling (9)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Wembley (4)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Willesden (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2232)
- Used cars in Derby (1673)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2343)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5611)
- Used cars in Leeds (2496)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1603)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1856)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1622)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1605)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1806)
- Used cars in York (1597)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12740)
- Used cars in East of England (15260)
- Used cars in London (5186)
- Used cars in North East (7343)
- Used cars in North West (18546)
- Used cars in Scotland (21804)
- Used cars in South East (21993)
- Used cars in South West (10525)
- Used cars in Wales (4625)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11002)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17113)
No recent searches