Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe in Rosso Alfa
BORN FROM COMPETITION
Images of legendary sports cars both glorious and victorious. The roar of their engines. The noise of the crowd along the track. Genuine enthusiasm and passion.
The Alfa Romeo 4C was born from the purest Alfa Romeo spirit. A unique car, both in design and technology, created to excite the driver, both on the tracks and on the roads. Now, every passionate driver's dream can be realised.
A DREAM REALISED
The Alfa Romeo 4C design takes its inspiration from our rich history , taking styling cues and inspiration from the unmistakable style of the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale.
Built in Modena, Alfa Romeo 4C combines two unique qualities: Alfa engineering & Maserati manufacturing, in one. 4C. Pure Alfa Romeo.
READY TO REACT
Reactivity is paramount in cars designed to astonish. The ALFA TCT twin dry semi=-automatic clutch with launch control optimises gear changing and acceleration, while fun on the race track is guaranteed by simply flicking the intuitive Alfa D.N.A. selector to Race mode.
ENGINEERED TO THRILL.
The Alfa Romeo 4C's 1750cc turbocharged power plant is based on state-of-the-art engine technology. And Alfa Romeo's engineers have crafted this technology to be even more efficient and powerful.
This small but perfectly formed solution delivers unprecedented sporting performance, worthy of any supercar, while everything is engineered to deliver the purest Alfa Romeo emotion at the wheel: drive it to believe it.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size1,700 cc
- Power240 bhp
- Torque258 lbs/ft
- Top speed160 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.3 secs
- TypeSemi Automatic
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy41.5 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions157 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,183 mm
- Vehicle width1,864 mm
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
I'm writing this review in Sept 16. I'm now 2 years into ownership so I feel I know this car well now.
As with anything this is very subjective. I love the look of this car. In fact when I saw the pre-launch pictures I was straight on to my dealer trying to order one. For... Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (33.00 mpg @ 112.00 p/litre)||£260||£115|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
- 6,000 miles
- 349 bhp
- 8,733 miles
- 258 bhp
- 18,685 miles
- 258 bhp
- Used Alfa Romeo in Bushey (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Chelmsford (6)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Colchester (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Grays (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Hemel Hempstead (9)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Kings Langley (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Leigh-on-Sea (6)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Norwich (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Peterborough (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Rickmansworth (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Stowmarket (1)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1215)
- Used cars in Bristol (1568)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1523)
- Used cars in Derby (1797)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1376)
- Used cars in Leeds (1733)
- Used cars in Leicester (1297)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1559)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1550)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1199)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1218)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11002)
- Used cars in East of England (13270)
- Used cars in London (4575)
- Used cars in North East (4954)
- Used cars in North West (14387)
- Used cars in Scotland (6180)
- Used cars in South East (19086)
- Used cars in South West (9460)
- Used cars in Wales (5283)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11083)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12528)
No recent searches