This is a great opportunity to own an investment quality Giulietta Sprint Speciale built to original or your own mechanical and trim specification. The original shell of this matching numbers car has having been media blasted back to bear metal had all of the corrective metalwork carried out to outstanding standards by Alfa Romeo expert John Holden. His work is fully photographically documented. With the body prepared we have painted it in it's original Alfa Romeo Gardenia White, included in this process was complete rustproofing of the shell and a total of 5 coats of primer, followed by 3 top coats were used on the outside, inside and even the underside of the car.
With the time consuming coachwork completed, we can build this car for you to original mechanical and trim or to your own bespoke specification with the project completed in Spring 2017, saving approximately an 18 month lead time on a turn key restoration project. This nut and bolt restoration build will be carried out by our friends at DTR Sports Cars.
Built to original specification the engine will be lightened and balanced and rebuilt as will the gearbox with all mechanical, suspension, steering and brakes components being returned to an as new standard. All brightwork will be re chromed, original wheels stripped, powder coated and shod with a new set of Pirelli Cinturato tyres. All internal trim replaced in original style two tone blue and cream vinyls.
Original details of this car are as follows -
According to Alfa Romeo Automobilisimo Storico, chassis number AR 177258 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale (101.20), engine series AR 00120, manufactured on the 15th December 1961 and sold on the 29th January 1962 to Regie Nationale Usines, Billancourt, France.
The body colour is gardenia white.
The Sprint Speciale is both a great investment and a wonderful car to own, so if you are considering purchasing one why consider alternative cars that have shiny paintwork and potentially poor structure and tired mechanicals, when you can have a show quality car built for you in a defined time period?
For further information please contact Kevin Rawson.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size1,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 2
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Company car so I went with the TCT (twin clutch auto) option so I could go petrol and keep the BIK tax low.
Some interior materials and bits of finish are not up to the standard of the MkVI Golf I had while it was being built and there is less rear space, but I prefer the looks, the... Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 7,058 miles
- 479 bhp
- Semi Automatic
- 14,000 miles
- 577 bhp
- 26,119 miles
- Used Alfa Romeo in Ascot (5)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Chichester (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Crawley (9)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Guildford (25)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Milton Keynes (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Portsmouth (13)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Pulborough (4)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Redhill (5)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Saint Leonards-on-sea (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Tunbridge Wells (14)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Walton-on-Thames (11)
- Used cars in Bristol (2184)
- Used cars in Derby (1639)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2342)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5591)
- Used cars in Leeds (2483)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1601)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1848)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1615)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1599)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1799)
- Used cars in York (1595)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12621)
- Used cars in East of England (15252)
- Used cars in London (5177)
- Used cars in North East (7321)
- Used cars in North West (18444)
- Used cars in Scotland (21786)
- Used cars in South East (21960)
- Used cars in South West (10459)
- Used cars in Wales (4603)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10957)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17046)
No recent searches