Vintage & Prestige is very proud to offer this immaculate and matching numbers Alfa Romeo Drophead 1750 GT with original body by Gangloff.
The Alfa Romeo 6C was famous for road, race, and sports car use produced between 1927 and 1954 by Alfa Romeo; the "6C" name refers to six cylinders of the car's straight-six engine. Available with or without compressor.
Bodies for these cars were made by coachbuilders such as James Young, Zagato, Touring, Castagna, Pininfarina and Gangloff, who was famous for his very elegant Bugatti creations. In fact the shown Alfa with its original Gangloff body looks very much like a similar Type 50 Bugatti.
The 1750 is a lightweight, high performance Alfa introduced in April 1925 at the Salone dell' Automobile di Milano as the 6C 1500. It was based on the P2 racing car, using single overhead cam 1,487 cc in-line six-cylinder motor producing 44 horsepower, in 1928 the 1500 Sport was presented which was the first Alfa Romeo road car with double overhead camshafts.
In 1928, a 6C Sport was released, with a dual overhead camshafts engine. Its sport compressor version won many races, including the 1928 Mille Miglia.
This 1930 Alfa 1750 is probably unique in presenting itself with all matching numbers and with its original Gangloff body. A FIVA Pass and a very large phito documentation is supplied with the car. This non-compressor Alfa is not only stunning to look at but also a fantastic and fast driver. Reliable and speedy. Ready to be enjoyed on rallys or travels throughout Europe, or on all the lawns of the famous Concours d‘Elegance‘s worldwide.
Office 01375 379719
Richard Biddulph 07967 260673
Christoff Cowens 07772188037
We accept Credit/Debit Cards.
Part Exchange welcome.
Weekend & evening viewings OK.
Viewings by appointment :
9 Globe Industrial Estate,
Grays, Essex, RM17 6ST
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9754565 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size1,750 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Contact Vintage & Prestige Automobiles Ltd
- Used Alfa Romeo in Bedford (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Colchester (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Epping (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Hemel Hempstead (26)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Ipswich (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Kings Langley (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in King's Lynn (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Luton (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Peterborough (5)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Stevenage (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Watford (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1228)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1608)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1271)
- Used cars in Derby (1172)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1136)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1375)
- Used cars in Leeds (2040)
- Used cars in Leicester (1311)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1235)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1738)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1146)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9549)
- Used cars in East of England (11823)
- Used cars in London (3878)
- Used cars in North East (5062)
- Used cars in North West (10906)
- Used cars in Scotland (6491)
- Used cars in South East (13368)
- Used cars in South West (7715)
- Used cars in Wales (4802)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8350)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11703)
No recent searches