MILEAGE: - 37,200 MILES ONLY
DEEP CARRIAGE GREEN WITH BLACK BRIDGE OF WEIR HIDE
FACTORY SPECIFCATIONS INCLUDE: - BORG WARNER AUTOMATIC GEARBOX, LEATHER BUCKET FRONT SEATS, WEBER CARBURETTORS, OVERRIDERS, KENT ALLOY WHEELS, TWO REARGUARD FOG LAMPS, QI FOG AND SPOT LAMPS, SIDE REPEATER FLASHERS, TWO DOOR MIRRORS, HEADLAMP WIPERS, SUNDYM GLASS, LOCKABLE CENTRE ARMREST, SPECIAL ORDER PAINT FINISH.
Looking wonderful in its original colour Deep Carriage Green, this aluminium alloy sports car sums are the epitome of British motoring spirit combined with Italian styling flair.
This V8 represents the pinnacle of decades of hand-assembled Aston Martin production. Only 970 Series 3 cars were produced, of which 439 were RHD automatics. True craftsmanship shows itself in every detail and the stunning combination of beauty, and its luxury and power are as rare today as they were when this car first saw the light of day. With the introduction of the Aston Martin’s V8 this model propelled Newport Pagnell back into the supercar league of car manufacturers.
The brainchild of Aston Martin designers and engineers, the power unit was a masterpiece. Eight cylinders, four overhead camshafts, 5340cc capacity, and 9:1 compression ratio. The powerful, yet docile engine accelerates smoothly, and will happily cruise at high speed. Large ventilated Girling brake discs all round provide the stopping power and the 7” wide alloys assist the magnificent road holding. This is a true four seater, luxury grand tourer.
Originally supplied by Bowker & Fisher Ltd Aston Martin of Lancaster, to a Mr John Bulldush, this V8 is presented in absolutely superb order, and is complete with history file featuring past tax discs and MOT certificates, and its BMI Heritage Trust Factory Record, and is available at Hexagon Modern Classics for immediate inspection. Aston Martin V8’s this good rarely come available for sale and have become firm favourites with sports car enthusiasts.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power1 bhp
- Top speed146 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.6 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height1,326 mm
- Vehicle width1,829 mm
Previous Owners 3
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 9,911 miles
- 510 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Acton (21)
- Used Aston Martin in City of London (5)
- Used Aston Martin in City of Westminster (11)
- Used Aston Martin in East Finchley (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Hayes (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Islington (2)
- Used Aston Martin in New Southgate (1)
- Used Aston Martin in Orpington (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Shepherds Bush (30)
- Used Aston Martin in Westerham (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Woodford Green (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2087)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1552)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2297)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5564)
- Used cars in Leeds (2469)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1588)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1890)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1582)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1593)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1763)
- Used cars in York (1572)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12476)
- Used cars in East of England (15296)
- Used cars in London (5175)
- Used cars in North East (7392)
- Used cars in North West (18221)
- Used cars in Scotland (21499)
- Used cars in South East (22081)
- Used cars in South West (10303)
- Used cars in Wales (4583)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10819)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (16937)
No recent searches