5.9 V12 Auto
Available to purchase is this late production 2002 DB7 Vantage presented in a gorgeous combination of Antrim Blue with Parchment leather. Factory optional extras wheels in metallic silver.
The DB7 was launched in 1994 and continued production until 2004 to then make way for the highly regarded DB9. The car shared many parts with the Jaguar brand however Aston Martin during the latter part of production nestled a 5.9 litre V12 engine which created the name DB7 V12 Vantage. With 414hp on tap the car would see 60mph in 5.1 seconds and sit at an electrically limited 165mph.
The particular car has got a fantastic optional extras List including 18” alloy wheels, satellite navigation, chrome door handles, wooden steering wheel and gear lever, heated front seats, heated front screen, automatic with sport mode, black brembo calipers, Bluetooth phone kit with wireless music streaming. Just 2 previous owners with a fantastic and full-service history with Aston Martin main agents and Specialists. The service book is full of stamps right from 2002 on the date of the cars PDI at Stratstone Aston Martin London.
Two original Aston Martin keys, complete book pack, complete tool kit and original stereo with Becker code card. A low 59,756 miles with just 2 previous owners with history to support that.
Superb value for money and an ideal entry into Aston Martin ownership. A true modern classic and sound investment.
For more information, please call +447912602565
Viewing strictly by appointment.
Prior to offering for sale, all cars are subject to our inspection. A stringent investigation of the car cosmetically, electrically and mechanically.
Our in-house workshop attends to all issues prior to offering the car for sale, using the very latest and best diagnostic equipment, state of the art tools and methods.
Our skilled and qualified technicians can carry out servicing on all road cars, from our standard hot hatches to high end sport and classic investments.
Before collection all cars go through our detailing process.
Collection and delivery throughout the UK can be offered.
We offer part exchange and finance facility on most cars.
Reference #9624499 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,900 cc
- Power420 bhp
- Torque400 lbs/ft
- Top speed165 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy14.8 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions460 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,238 mm
- Vehicle width1,830 mm
Previous Owners 2
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Awesome, but needs more noise. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
- Used Aston Martin in Banbury (9)
- Used Aston Martin in Chichester (26)
- Used Aston Martin in Guildford (8)
- Used Aston Martin in High Wycombe (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Lewes (12)
- Used Aston Martin in Milton Keynes (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Newport Pagnell (41)
- Used Aston Martin in Reading (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Sevenoaks (19)
- Used Aston Martin in Slough (23)
- Used Aston Martin in Walton-on-Thames (18)
- Used cars in Bristol (1321)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1597)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1634)
- Used cars in Derby (1357)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1124)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1194)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1366)
- Used cars in Leeds (2116)
- Used cars in Leicester (1348)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1403)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1746)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10176)
- Used cars in East of England (15180)
- Used cars in London (5000)
- Used cars in North East (4926)
- Used cars in North West (11766)
- Used cars in Scotland (6470)
- Used cars in South East (16079)
- Used cars in South West (7732)
- Used cars in Wales (5079)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8547)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12807)
No recent searches