Traditional colours, excellent service history and manual transmission.
Finished in special order British Racing Green with out of range Forest Green and Fawn interior leather trim, dark green carpeting edged in fawn, parchment Alcantara headlining and burr walnut veneers.
A 2003 model year car built new with six speed manual transmission. Drilled alloy pedal covers, sports steering wheel, heated front windscreen, powerfold door mirrors, premium audio, red brake calipers, fire extinguisher and umbrella fixings in the boot. Latterly fitted with an Alpine head unit that has Ipod and USB connectivity and new grey brake calipers.
First registered in July 2004 on an ‘04’ suffix, the registration document shows two previous keepers with the third owner having taken ownership in January 2008 via HWM Aston Martin. Initially serviced by the main dealer network then exclusively by ourselves since January 2009. Chiltern Aston have now completed twelve services on the car with the most recent being February 2017 at 50,091 miles.
The car has now covered just 50,500 miles from new and having been well cared for, drives exactly as it should.
A very late registered manual coupe in great colours, with excellent service history.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeOther
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Fantastic noise in the Hatfield tunnel.
Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (30.00 mpg @ 100.00 p/litre)||£900||£830|
|Servicing / Repairs||£2,400||£2,215|
|Total Running Costs||£2,400||£2,215|
Classic clean design that drives beautifully. Has won 2 prizes at AMOC Concours 2012 and 2013. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
An excellent, relatively cheap to purchase, prestige car. Fingers-crossed that nothing major goes wrong!! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Come on ... we all want to be James Bond really !!
And although I am not oil painting of a person, this car MAKES you feel SPECIAL.
That 6.0 litre V12 engine growls on start up (I love the way Aston have engineered a little bit of theatre into the start-up .. it turns on the... Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 18,000 miles
- 420 bhp
- 3,500 miles
- 255 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Bedford (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Brentwood (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Cambridge (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Grays (4)
- Used Aston Martin in Hemel Hempstead (5)
- Used Aston Martin in Hitchin (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Maldon (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Norwich (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Peterborough (4)
- Used Aston Martin in Stansted (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Watford (3)
- Used cars in Bristol (2366)
- Used cars in Derby (1626)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2272)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5526)
- Used cars in Leeds (2526)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1612)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1849)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1644)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1609)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1815)
- Used cars in York (1606)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12751)
- Used cars in East of England (15232)
- Used cars in London (5189)
- Used cars in North East (7364)
- Used cars in North West (18482)
- Used cars in Scotland (21552)
- Used cars in South East (22081)
- Used cars in South West (10645)
- Used cars in Wales (4651)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10881)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17178)
No recent searches