Colour keyed Steering wheel, LSD, GT Aerodynamic Upgrade, GT Brake Upgrade, GT Suspension Upgrade, Heated Front screen, Navigation system, Sports Seats, Tracker, 19 inch Upgrade wheels.
Majestic in Tungsten Metallic this GT cuts a graceful figure whilst on the move or at the kurb. The deeply layered paintwork hue presents with a generous silver flake that shimmers beautifully upon closer inspection. Rubbers, trims and surrounds have survived well thanks to careful storage with it’s one owner from new.
The changes over the standard car have subtly optimised the balance of styling; a boot-lip spoiler, a redesigned ‘GT’ front grille and a lower air intake work alongside twin bonnet vents, not dissimilar to those seen on the V12 Vanquish, for better air-flow management which also help to dissipate heat.
In typical Aston Martin fashion there is a considered balance of the very best traditional material married to a fresh and elegant design. The deeply bolstered two-tone seats wrap around both driver and passenger wonderfully well with the dashboard and many of the smaller interior pieces now trimmed in hide. Crested mats and signature GT entry strips denote this limited edition special.
The door cards are beautifully designed with a triple grey colour way, built-in vent and chrome adorned to door pull and speaker surround.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
The DB7 will always hold historic importance as the first ever production Aston Martin to be fitted with a V12. The GT features a specific free flowing exhaust, with by pass valve, to promote a glorious exhaust note similar to that of the V12 Vanquish. It is always a special occasion when engaged with a V12 and manual gearbox; the DB7 doesn’t disappoint and in true GT style offers refinement and dynamic flair in equal measure.
This particular car has been Buckinghamshire born and raised – handily local to Works service who have been the sole servicing agents from new.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The model specific 18 inch wheels present unmarked wrapped in Bridgestone rubber.
Brakes are more than a match for the V12′s performance, demonstrating good feel on test with plenty of disc / pad material remaining.
Chassis 304008 would be delivered new to the Murray Motor Company in April of 2003.
The car has enjoyed single ownership from new and has been serviced by Newport Pagnell on 6 occasions with the last trip in December of 2015 at 12,635 miles. The last visit included a new battery and expansion tank.
All paperwork is present in the history file to support service entries as well as every MOT certificate from new. All adjoining new vehicle literature is present in the book pack as well as Tracker subscription and spare keys.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
View this vehicle on our website
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,900 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power435 bhp
- Torque406 lbs/ft
- Top speed186 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy14.2 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height1,243 mm
- Vehicle width1,830 mm
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
2nd DB7, first was an auto. This one is a manual, limited edition ( 1 of 11) with uprated engine, suspension and brakes. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Servicing / Repairs||£7,560||£90,720|
|Total Running Costs||£7,560||£90,720|
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
- 20,458 miles
- 435 bhp
- 5,417 miles
- 456 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Chichester (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Guildford (9)
- Used Aston Martin in Maidenhead (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Milton Keynes (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Newport Pagnell (40)
- Used Aston Martin in Olney (18)
- Used Aston Martin in Reading (17)
- Used Aston Martin in Sevenoaks (19)
- Used Aston Martin in Slough (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Tadworth (10)
- Used Aston Martin in Walton-on-Thames (26)
- Used cars in Bristol (2768)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1608)
- Used cars in Derby (1976)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1646)
- Used cars in Glasgow (2451)
- Used cars in Leeds (2261)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1684)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1466)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1467)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1843)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1896)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12904)
- Used cars in East of England (17076)
- Used cars in London (5325)
- Used cars in North East (6260)
- Used cars in North West (15884)
- Used cars in Scotland (9994)
- Used cars in South East (23596)
- Used cars in South West (12047)
- Used cars in Wales (5782)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10816)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (16041)
No recent searches