Marketed by Aston Martin as “The Ultimate DB7” with improvements to the powertrain, chassis, brakes and aerodynamics, they said the DB7 GT is not only the quickest “DB” ever, but it also embodies all the values of a classic Grand Tourer, immense power, inspirational handling and all enveloping luxury, providing one of the world’s most rewarding driving experience.
The DB7 GT benefits from higher levels of power and torque compared to its predecessor; new engine mapping increased power to 435 bhp and torque to 410 lb/ft, which, along with a change in the final drive ratio, resulted in a dramatically improved mid-range acceleration compared with the standard DB7 Vantage and reduced the 0 – 60 times to under 5 seconds.
Other enhancements over the DB7 Vantage include improved braking performance due to larger & grooved brake discs, higher performance pads, improved brake cooling and an uprated booster system taken from the V12 Vanquish.
Suspension improvements to compliment the enhanced braking performance include uprated dampers, a revised front sub-frame along with firmer bushes, which stiffened the suspension by 20%.
Additionally, the adoption of additional sweeps for the under tray, wheel arch liner extensions and a revised boot lid spoiler aided the car’s aerodynamics (reducing lift by 50%) and emphasised the new, sportier look. The car also featured twin bonnet vents similar to those on the V12 Vanquish for better air-flow management and to help dissipate heat. Also fitted was a distinctive wire mesh radiator grille and a lower air intake.
Inside, the GT has sports seats, with extended shoulders and lateral bolsters as standard, special Parchment with black instrument dials and clock. The climate control knobs, gear knob, drilled alloy pedal pads and special sill plates are all in satin finish aluminium.
This particular example was built in 2003 and first registered on 5th June of that year. Finished in special order Ferrari Tour De France blue metallic with all leather split line trim, upper ocean blue, lower and seats light grey with ocean blue carpeting, smoke Alcantara headlining and desirable carbon fibre veneers as an optional extra to the standard black oak.
This properly prepared GT has been treated to a full health check with new Aston Martin parts, fitted where required, including spark plugs, ignition coils and coolant radiator.
A rare, low owner, exciting and appreciating model in great colours and excellent service history.
Please see our website for further details & Service History.
Reference #10560362 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,900 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power435 bhp
- Torque406 lbs/ft
- Top speed186 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy14.2 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions476 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,243 mm
- Vehicle width1,830 mm
Previous Owners 2
- Used Aston Martin in Brentwood (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Chelmsford (4)
- Used Aston Martin in Hatfield (27)
- Used Aston Martin in Hemel Hempstead (16)
- Used Aston Martin in Hitchin (6)
- Used Aston Martin in Norwich (10)
- Used Aston Martin in Rickmansworth (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Romford (4)
- Used Aston Martin in Southend-on-Sea (4)
- Used Aston Martin in St Albans (5)
- Used Aston Martin in Stansted (4)
- Used cars in Blackburn (972)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1424)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1183)
- Used cars in Derby (1066)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1306)
- Used cars in Guildford (942)
- Used cars in Leeds (1212)
- Used cars in Leicester (1486)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1510)
- Used cars in Preston (937)
- Used cars in Swindon (961)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8577)
- Used cars in East of England (10989)
- Used cars in London (4987)
- Used cars in North East (4254)
- Used cars in North West (12536)
- Used cars in Scotland (5832)
- Used cars in South East (14159)
- Used cars in South West (6389)
- Used cars in Wales (4278)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7506)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9069)
No recent searches