This DB7 Vantage offers a great opportunity to own one of what is considered to be the more desirable "12 cylinder" DB7.
RHD and looking absolutely fantastic in classic Skye Silver with matching Black Hide it was first supplied by Mayfair Aston Martin on 1st March 2001.
With mileage of just over 52,000 plus good service history, it really is a lovely example of this increasingly popular Aston Martin.
For more information, please contact a member of our sales team on 01207 233 525
A brief history of the Aston Martin DB7
The DB7 was the first Aston Martin to come from Ford’s ownership of Aston Martin in 1989, the DB7 was announced in 1994. It was a particularly elegant and beautiful design, styled by Ian Callum, that at the time was rightly regarded as one of the most beautiful ever produced.
Initially made with a 6 cylinder 3.2 litre supercharged engine, the DB7 sold in record numbers. There were 2450 DB7 and DB7 Volante cars made. Following on from the the DB7 i6, it soon became apparent that the chassis design could handle significantly higher power and that to put Aston Martin right in the top drawer of Grand Touring cars, that a serious uprating would be possible and desirable.
Thus came the announcement in 1999 of the DB7 Vantage. Now with a V12 6 litre engine, performance was significantly increased with a top speed approaching 180mph, with acceleration to match. The DB7 Vantage was manufactured from 1999 to 2004, by which date a total of 4600 cars had been sold.
The DB7 was a first for Aston Martin in that it was the first car since 1954 not to have been designed and manufactured at Newport Pagnell. Instead the DB7 was manufactured as a joint Venture with TRW at a factory in Bloxham, Oxfordshire.
The DB7 and DB7 Vantage are now at the forefront of affordable Aston Martin motoring.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Fantastic noise in the Hatfield tunnel.
Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (30.00 mpg @ 100.00 p/litre)||£900||£830|
|Servicing / Repairs||£2,400||£2,215|
|Total Running Costs||£2,400||£2,215|
Classic clean design that drives beautifully. Has won 2 prizes at AMOC Concours 2012 and 2013. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
An excellent, relatively cheap to purchase, prestige car. Fingers-crossed that nothing major goes wrong!! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Come on ... we all want to be James Bond really !!
And although I am not oil painting of a person, this car MAKES you feel SPECIAL.
That 6.0 litre V12 engine growls on start up (I love the way Aston have engineered a little bit of theatre into the start-up .. it turns on the... Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 2,000 miles
- 13,448 miles
- 190 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Stanley (24)
- Used Aston Martin in Sunderland (1)
- Used Aston Martin in Wallsend (11)
- Used cars in Bristol (1995)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1463)
- Used cars in Derby (1544)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2119)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5127)
- Used cars in Leeds (2283)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1499)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1731)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1490)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1653)
- Used cars in York (1482)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11786)
- Used cars in East of England (13660)
- Used cars in London (4838)
- Used cars in North East (6879)
- Used cars in North West (16958)
- Used cars in Scotland (19663)
- Used cars in South East (20477)
- Used cars in South West (9499)
- Used cars in Wales (4134)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9864)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (15833)
No recent searches