The Total Cabin Offers A Sense Of Pure Luxury Mixed With An Air Of Capable Performance, Using A Selection Of The Finest Leather Hides And Materials Available. This Example Is Presented In Aston Martin Embossed Two Tone Ivory & Pacific Blue Leather Sport Seats Detailed With Light Grey Twin Needle Stitch Detail, Two Tone Ivory & Pacific Blue Leather Trimmed Dash & Door Cards, Pacific Blue Carpets And Beautifully Presented With Unmarked Burr Walnut Internal Veneers.
The Body Shape Is Typically Aston Martin And At The Time Of Creation, Set New Standards For Styling. The Car Is Finished Braemar Blue Metallic Which Is A Fantastic Colour Showing All The Dramatic Lines And Curves, Which Looks Stunning With Or Without The Blue Convertible Roof In Place. Further Details To The Exterior Include The Unmarked 18" Ten Spoke Alloy Wheels Which All Sit On Branded Tyres, The Larger V12 Front Grille And Subtle Chromed Embellishes.
High Aston Martin Factory Options Consisting Of Air Conditioning, 18" Ten Spoke Aston Martin Alloy Wheels Which All Sit On Branded Tyres, Vehicle Tracking Devise, Optional Front & Rear Park Distance Control, Four Spoke Black Leather Bound Steering Wheel, Red Push Button Start, Blue Leather Roof Cover, Indoor Car Cover, Aston Martin Steel Pedal Set, Embossed Sill Plaques, Aston Martin Embossed Black Brake Calipers, Variable Heated Seats, Electric Seat Adjust, Alpine Sound System, Electric Windows & Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Larger V12 Bright Silver Front Grille And So Much More. In Fact All The Options You May Desire.
VEHICLE HISTORY FILE:
This Now Rare Two Keeper Car Offers Sensible Low Mileage And An Extensive History File Which Shows That This Very Special Modern Day Classic Aston Martin Has Been Well Cared For From New. An Investment Opportunity That Has Been Protected With The Impressive Service Log To Include Visits At 93, 2955, 4556, 6329, 9503, 15045, 19077, 24359, 29150, 32727, 35833, 37869, 41665, 44468, 47421 Miles, Which Is Also Backed Up By Further Important Service Invoices For Future Records.
The Introduction Came In The Summer Of 1999 At The Geneva Motor Show And The Car Was An Instant Hit With The Motoring Press And General Public For The Aggressive & Imposing Styling, The V12 Producing 420 BHP Crushing Power And Hand Build Luxury Refinements.
The Final Run Of The DB7 Came In 2004, With The Introduction Of The Aston Martin DB9. The DB9 Had Many Improvements To Its Older Brother, However Now Many Feel That A Certain Air Of Aston Martins Flair And Elegance Had Been Lost, With This Mass Produced Vehicle. This Meaning That The DB7 Has Come Back Into Favour With The Purest Of Enthusiasts, That Now Want To Acquire Their Own Piece Of Aston Martin Motoring History.
For Further Details Then Please Contact Either Jonathan Or Mark On 01623 622627..
Further Images Available Direct On Our Own Web Page...
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,900 cc
- Power420 bhp
- Torque400 lbs/ft
- Top speed185 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy15.0 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions450 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,238 mm
- Vehicle width1,830 mm
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
This car was purchased as a Cat C.
It is going to be used for trackdays.
No mechanical or chassis damage.
The price of parts is such that body damage is terminal for the car.
Bonnet is over £3000
See you all at Marham and other PH trackdays. Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Total Running Costs||£2,300||£0|
Solent Silver with dark blue hides
Sports exhaust fitted by AM from new
'Jaffa' rear light conversion by Chiltern Aston Heritage
Factory fitted GT suspension upgrade Read the full summary
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 19,368 miles
- 255 bhp
- 43,700 miles
- 382 bhp
- 46,997 miles
- 385 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Belper (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Chesterfield (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Coalville (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Derby (17)
- Used Aston Martin in Hinckley (4)
- Used Aston Martin in Leicester (5)
- Used Aston Martin in Mansfield (9)
- Used Aston Martin in Northampton (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Nottingham (1)
- Used Aston Martin in Oakham (6)
- Used Aston Martin in Rushden (3)
- Used cars in Bristol (2184)
- Used cars in Derby (1639)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2342)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5591)
- Used cars in Leeds (2483)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1601)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1848)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1615)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1599)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1799)
- Used cars in York (1595)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12621)
- Used cars in East of England (15252)
- Used cars in London (5177)
- Used cars in North East (7321)
- Used cars in North West (18444)
- Used cars in Scotland (21786)
- Used cars in South East (21960)
- Used cars in South West (10459)
- Used cars in Wales (4603)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10957)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17046)
No recent searches