20,000 miles with 14 Aston Main Dealer Service Stamps, Copies of invoices detailing all works and servicing, Past and Present MOT certificates, Tax Discs. All original cards, books and keys the service history is exemplary. Documentation of extended Aston Martin Works Warranty demonstrates that this Vanquish has enjoyed nothing but the very finest care during its ownership history to date.
Finished in Astons Racing Green
Parchment Leather Interior
Parchment Suede Headlining
Forest Green Upper Environment
Aluminium / Leather Steering Wheel
Black Brake Callipers
Chrome Exterior Door Release
Front Stone Guards
Rear Parking Sensors
Linn Hi-Fi Upgrade
Power Folding Mirrors
What is particularly special about this Vanquish aside from its condition and provenance is the Sports Dynamic Pack fitted shortly after first registration by Aston Martin Works Service in Newport Pagnell at a cost in excess of £15,000.
Sports Dynamic Pack comprising of -
Uprated 'S' shock absorbers, springs, uprights and steering rack
Uprated 'S' hub assembly, brakes callipers and discs. Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Wheels were an extra beyond the standard SDP offering and add a more muscular stance to the Vanquish.
More recent works include an uprated Vanquish S clutch / flywheel assembly.
All works servicing and MOTs past and present are neatly tucked away into a display file.
Included in the sale price of this Vanquish goes a special 'AML' number.
Last of the 'hand built' flagship Astons to come out of Newport Pagnell. A certain future classic.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,900 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power460 bhp
- Torque400 lbs/ft
- Top speed190 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.5 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy16.7 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions396 (g/km)
- Vehicle height2,690 mm
- Vehicle width1,923 mm
Previous Owners 3
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Only just got it, nightmare bills please stay away.
1 Year in and it has been fantastic, no issues, no problems, 22 MPG at higher 2 figure motorway speeds. Doesn't seem to be more economical at 70 MPH either.
Super comfy, super refined once moving. Gearbox can be frustrating... Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 15 miles
- 612 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Banbury (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Chertsey (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Chichester (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Guildford (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Milton Keynes (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Olney (12)
- Used Aston Martin in Reading (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Sevenoaks (15)
- Used Aston Martin in Slough (16)
- Used Aston Martin in Tadworth (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Walton-on-Thames (20)
- Used cars in Bristol (2366)
- Used cars in Derby (1626)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2272)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5526)
- Used cars in Leeds (2526)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1612)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1849)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1644)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1609)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1815)
- Used cars in York (1606)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12751)
- Used cars in East of England (15232)
- Used cars in London (5189)
- Used cars in North East (7364)
- Used cars in North West (18482)
- Used cars in Scotland (21552)
- Used cars in South East (22081)
- Used cars in South West (10645)
- Used cars in Wales (4651)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10881)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17178)
No recent searches