It is without question, one of the most iconic fast paced estates to date, with it's distinctive engineering coming both from the Audi and Porsche stable. At a quick glance it becomes quite obvious that Porsche's Ferdinand Piëch had a hand in creating the project 'RS2' with subtle similarities from the Porsche range. The softer wing mirrors, the Porsche cup design wheels, the design of the front bumper with it's sidelights and indicators, and the not so subtle 'Porsche' embossed brake calipers that came on the car as standard. The engine benefited from a punchy 315 bhp, with the interior boasting the all familiar retro rectangular Recaro interior.
Numbers produced were 2900 in total, with only 180 making it into the UK, making this low mileage UK example an extremely rare car indeed.
when you are standing a few feet away, it's condition is quite remarkable whenever you consider this vehicle is 23 years old. It's bright red paintwork is exceptionally clean, with little signs of its age,and more representative of its low mileage. All the panel gaps and shut lines are smart, a fabulous example.
Within its cabin, you will find an excellent Recaro leather, that looks more representative to its mileage than age. The leather and bolsters show minimal wear, with its remaining trim and steering wheel showing excellent health. The door cards exceptionally clean, with the remaining switch-gear and trim in excellent condition.
This particular example comes with the period 17" Cup style alloys wheels. These are wrapped in 245/40/17 Dunlop sport tyres.
This particular vehicle was supplied new through Audi D.G Barnard & Sons Ltd in Suffolk, on first of October 1995, and comes with its full dealer pack, service booklet and manuals from new. The service booklet shows seven service entries, with a recent cam-belt change.
Video presentation and 30+ photos available on our website
Buy with confidence with our Hollybrook preparation and aftercare/warranty package.
Finance packages tailored to suit your needs
Please feel free to give us a call for any further information and arrange a viewing of this vehicle.
Nationwide delivery available.
Shared road tax system with DVLA Swansea.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #8695592 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeEstate
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
- Used Audi in Ballymoney (4)
- Used Audi in Bangor (1)
- Used Audi in Belfast (1)
- Used Audi in Crumlin (4)
- Used Audi in Dungannon (11)
- Used Audi in Newcastle (7)
- Used Audi in Newry (6)
- Used Audi in Newtownabbey (1)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1363)
- Used cars in Bristol (1332)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1535)
- Used cars in Derby (1562)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1261)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1263)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1906)
- Used cars in Leeds (2078)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1464)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1713)
- Used cars in Stoke-on-Trent (1470)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10903)
- Used cars in East of England (10465)
- Used cars in London (3331)
- Used cars in North East (6819)
- Used cars in North West (12642)
- Used cars in Scotland (7932)
- Used cars in South East (15881)
- Used cars in South West (8142)
- Used cars in Wales (4881)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11696)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (13672)
No recent searches