2004 BMW M3 SMG (facelift model, with LED tail lights etc)
Silver Grey Metallic (A08), unmarked original paint with no damage, negligible stone chips. Spotless Black Nappa leather interior, no bolster wear, creases or scratches.
69,400 miles, 2 previous owners.
MOT expiry May 2020, no advisories.
Completely standard, unmodified from new.
Build March 2004, First registered 30 March 2004, last change of keepers 2015.
Original handbook and literature, plus receipts for all work carried out.
Fully stamped service book, showing brake fluid change, and complete service schedule :
Running In service, 1,135 miles, 19/04/04 at H R Owen BMW, Heathrow
Oil Service, 13,079 miles, 12/04/05 at Barons BMW, Farnborough
Inspection I, 28,290 miles, 05/12/05 at H R Owen BMW, Heathrow
Oil Service, 36,437 miles, 27/05/08 at Elms BMW
Inspection II, 49,422 miles, 24/05/11 at Wayside BMW, Milton Keynes
Oil Service, 65,538 miles, 14/05/16 at Alexander Autos (BMW Independent Specialist)
Oil Service, 66,674 miles, 16/03/17 at Alexander Autos (BMW Independent Specialist)
Inspection I, 68,454 miles, 15/05/19 at Alexander Autos (BMW Independent Specialist)
Harmon Kardon audio
6CD Auto Changer
Sat Nav (BMW map update loaded)
Airbag recalls done
This car has been meticulously maintained. It has been garaged, rarely used in the rain, maintained spotless inside and out, always driven gently until oil temperature is up - respected and cherished. Pro-active work carried out to keep it in top condition, eg brake pipes replaced, callipers serviced and painted (OEM colour) etc. BMW supplied replacement CD changer fitted. The sub-frame has been checked and verified good.
Many E46 M3’s were viewed over a long period before settling on this one – it drives beautifully, it is quiet, tight, no rattles or squeaks, and really feels like a much younger car.
It had an agreed insurance valuation from BMW Car Club, and testimonials from the main dealers/Independents who have serviced it, commenting on the condition and drive.
I am avoiding the cliché that “this is the best on the market”, or “first to see will buy”, but it really is a genuine and honest car, and I am confident you will struggle to find this specification in this condition and with this provenance.
Reluctantly selling now due to a change in personal circumstances, but in no rush so not inclined to accept blind offers. Test drives only to genuine interested parties upon demonstration of comprehensive insurance.
Reference #10337292 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power338 bhp
- Torque269 lbs/ft
- Top speed155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy23.7 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions323 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,383 mm
- Vehicle width1,780 mm
Previous Owners 2
Phone the seller07771850159
Or send a message
Private Seller, Hants, United Kingdom
- Used BMW in Ascot (131)
- Used BMW in Brighton (122)
- Used BMW in Farnborough (121)
- Used BMW in High Wycombe (112)
- Used BMW in Hindhead (82)
- Used BMW in Hook (89)
- Used BMW in Littlehampton (87)
- Used BMW in Maidenhead (104)
- Used BMW in Milton Keynes (112)
- Used BMW in Reading (125)
- Used BMW in Tunbridge Wells (69)
- Used cars in Bedford (1163)
- Used cars in Bristol (1402)
- Used cars in Bury (1036)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1022)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1491)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1408)
- Used cars in Derby (1078)
- Used cars in Leeds (1426)
- Used cars in Leicester (1325)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1451)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1440)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9481)
- Used cars in East of England (14501)
- Used cars in London (4931)
- Used cars in North East (3847)
- Used cars in North West (12327)
- Used cars in Scotland (5605)
- Used cars in South East (15642)
- Used cars in South West (7925)
- Used cars in Wales (4675)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7730)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10773)
No recent searches