One of 352 Manual Right Hand Drive Modena (Coupe) The DVLA report that only approx. 170 remain in the UK.
The exterior has Challenge Grills Rear and Front Air Intakes, with after-market Scuderia Shields to the Front Wings.
The interior features electric seats, climate control, electric windows and heated door mirrors, it has an Alpine ICE system, with motorised screen, Satellite Navigation, Hands Free Bluetooth module, (this is the same Ferrari after-market Clarion unit, but better) an iPod interface and reversing camera, the original Ferrari head unit will be provided.
The car comes with the original Toolkit, which includes (a working) Ferrari Torch, the full factory book pack, a correctly stamped service book with numerous invoices, all keys and fobs, plus the full Car Cover kit, which includes seat and steering wheel covers.
It also comes with a copy of the original Sales Invoice and the EEC Certificate of Conformity.
I have owned the car for 7 years and the previous owner had it for 7 years, this has been a most cherished car and during my ownership it has resided in a heated and de-humidified “man-cave”, the car has covered just over 40,000 miles and has been serviced by Ferrari main agents and recognised independent specialists, the most recent service by Meridien Ferrari.
The cambelts were replaced in December 2017 and the car has covered 1300 miles since then. The clutch was replaced at 32,130 miles and the original silencer has been refurbished, so no more white dust or overheating in the engine compartment.
MOT to 13/10/2020
It’s increasingly difficult to find examples with such comprehensive service histories that have also been really cared for by their owners. This car has always been taken out in the dry and has only been caught in the odd shower in the last 7 years.
The 360 is now recognised as a future classic and whilst not cheap to run, it is very reliable with manageable expenditure. It combines stunning looks with great driving pleasure and performance.
The bodywork is in excellent overall condition with very few imperfections, the same with the interior, and the wheels.
Private Plate not included but may be available.
Supplied New by Dick Lovett of Swindon 05.04.2004
Reference #10428601 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power400 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
Phone the seller01489564626
Or send a message
Private Seller, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Used Ferrari in Ashford (32)
- Used Ferrari in Banstead (16)
- Used Ferrari in Cranbrook (10)
- Used Ferrari in Egham (32)
- Used Ferrari in Guildford (25)
- Used Ferrari in High Wycombe (43)
- Used Ferrari in Hindhead (16)
- Used Ferrari in Horsham (29)
- Used Ferrari in Longfield (19)
- Used Ferrari in Lyndhurst (43)
- Used Ferrari in Maidstone (16)
- Used cars in Bedford (1279)
- Used cars in Bury (1305)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1828)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1326)
- Used cars in Derby (1356)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1263)
- Used cars in Leeds (1569)
- Used cars in Leicester (1901)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2041)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1259)
- Used cars in Swindon (1165)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11833)
- Used cars in East of England (13998)
- Used cars in London (5419)
- Used cars in North East (4385)
- Used cars in North West (14132)
- Used cars in Scotland (6633)
- Used cars in South East (15988)
- Used cars in South West (8468)
- Used cars in Wales (5140)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8052)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12632)
No recent searches