Replacing them are twin radiator inlet grilles, one either side, allowing airflow to pass under the raised centre section to feed via the flat bottom to the twin rear diffuser section, increasing downforce as the car’s speed increases. However, some retro detail was included, for example the engine compartment intakes in the rear wings that hinted of the Dino, plus the traditional paired rear light design.
This left-hand drive berlinetta example was imported into Switzerland by Ferrari Suisse S.A. in May 2000 and delivered by Garage de L’Athénée to it first of two owners in Geneva, before being imported into the United Kingdom in 2015 for its first of two UK owners. It is in its original colour combination of Grigio Titanio over Nero with its original Connolly leather intact and original and complete with silver stitching. The grigio carpets still have the original plastic cover intact and have always been covered by overmats. The car is located at our workshops in the UK and has covered 57,000km from new.
The car has an original set of Ferrari 18” five-spoke alloy wheels each complete with Pirelli P Zero tyres and the optional red brake calipers that contrast nicely the grigio paintwork.
This car has the upgraded and more sophisticated version of the “F1″ system introduced on the F355 model with the now common-place paddles mounted on the steering column. One of the advances of the revised system was that on sensing an input from the driver on either paddle, the throttle opening was adjusted accordingly during the change process to automatically smooth out the gear change.
The car for the past 18 months has been maintained and serviced by ourselves including belts replaced in September 2017. The car has a current MOT until April 2019 and will be supplied with a new 12 month MOT upon sale.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power400 bhp
- Top speed-
- TypeSemi Automatic
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact GTO Engineering
- Used Ferrari in Ashford (38)
- Used Ferrari in Banstead (13)
- Used Ferrari in Egham (30)
- Used Ferrari in Guildford (14)
- Used Ferrari in High Wycombe (56)
- Used Ferrari in Hindhead (30)
- Used Ferrari in Horsham (26)
- Used Ferrari in Longfield (21)
- Used Ferrari in Lyndhurst (87)
- Used Ferrari in Maidstone (23)
- Used Ferrari in Reading (12)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1443)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1247)
- Used cars in Derby (1412)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1243)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1221)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1659)
- Used cars in Leeds (1812)
- Used cars in Leicester (1318)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1205)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1627)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1223)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9443)
- Used cars in East of England (10023)
- Used cars in London (3298)
- Used cars in North East (5495)
- Used cars in North West (10790)
- Used cars in Scotland (7325)
- Used cars in South East (13650)
- Used cars in South West (8367)
- Used cars in Wales (5146)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9676)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12140)
No recent searches