LHD, Number 236 Of 448, Carbon Fibre Seats, Blue Racing Harnesses, Fire Extinguisher, Original Tool Box, Sport Button, Removable Fabric Roof, Radio/CD Changer, Traction Control, Ferrari Cover, Trickle Charger, Air Conditioning,
Finished in a pristine coat of Tour De Blu, the angular body of this mighty V12 GT presents in top order. A particularly strong colour for the halo V12 model, the paintwork is in excellent condition with a deep hue that sparkles beautifully after covering so little miles in its seventeen years.
Two side exit grilles adorn the flanks to allow heat dissipation, a well designed feature and a nod to the classic V12 Ferraris of bygone days.
The cabin of this 550 is beautifully appointed and has been exceptionally well looked after over the years. Crema leather covers the majority, beautifully stitched using only the finest hide, whilst the addition of blue harnesses offers a sporting contrast along with the carbon backed bucket seats.
The interior space is further defined with an assortment of tech and luxury materials; the alcantara instrument surround, subtle chrome features around the air vents, dials and of course the centrepiece gated manual gear stick, carbon topped and further surrounded by carbon with the build plaque and designing signature attached.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
The 5.5L V12 engine is a design masterpiece and was commended with a win in the “Over 4 litre” Class of International Engine of the Year award for both 2000 and 2001.
The mighty naturally aspirated engine is mated to the sublime 6 speed gated manual box which slots into every gear with a satisfying bolt action; there is no doubt that this GT will remain one of the last greats of analogue driving pleasure.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The 550 split rims have been thoroughly looked after as such they present in immaculate condition with no marks or scuffs.
Matching Michelin Pilot Sport on all four corners show plenty of tread remaining. Brake calipers, discs and pads are all in fine health.
This 550 Barchetta was first registered in Luxembourg on the 10/08/2001 where it’s lived the majority of it’s life. In June 2015 it was imported into the UK and sold to its only UK owner where the car has been kept in heated storage ever since.
The history file is complete with the original tool kit, leather hand books and all books, spare keys, alarm fobs and all service invoices. Also present is a Ferrari certificate of origin specific to this car.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,500 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power478 bhp
- Top speed186 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.4 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact The Octane Collection
- Used Ferrari in Ashford (36)
- Used Ferrari in Banstead (9)
- Used Ferrari in Egham (25)
- Used Ferrari in Epsom (9)
- Used Ferrari in Guildford (13)
- Used Ferrari in High Wycombe (53)
- Used Ferrari in Hindhead (28)
- Used Ferrari in Horsham (25)
- Used Ferrari in Longfield (21)
- Used Ferrari in Lyndhurst (82)
- Used Ferrari in Maidstone (29)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1141)
- Used cars in Bristol (1153)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1427)
- Used cars in Derby (1317)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1204)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1643)
- Used cars in Leeds (1780)
- Used cars in Leicester (1282)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1241)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1637)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1415)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10210)
- Used cars in East of England (9633)
- Used cars in London (3066)
- Used cars in North East (5749)
- Used cars in North West (11125)
- Used cars in Scotland (7420)
- Used cars in South East (14499)
- Used cars in South West (8513)
- Used cars in Wales (4924)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10011)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12829)
No recent searches