BIANCO AVUS METALLIC WITH ROSSO FERRARI LEATHER
SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :- METALLIC PAINT, NUOVO ROSSO CARPETS, STC II BIANCO STITCHING, AFS SYSTEM, YELLOW BRAKE CALIPERS, CARBON FIBRE LED DRIVING ZONE, CARBON FIBRE BRIDGE, CUP HOLDERS, CRUISE CONTROL, COLOURED SEAT BELTS, CARBON FIBRE DASHBOARD INSERTS, COLOURED UPPER DASHBOARD, SUSPENSION LIFTER, CAVALLINO STITCHED HEADRESTS, FIRE EXTINGUISHER, HEAT INSULATED WINDSCREEN, JBL SOUND SYSTEM.
Hexagon Classics are delighted to offer this ultra-low mileage Ferrari F12, which has been specified with a host of factory options. The F12berlinetta’s 200-bar, direct-injection 6262 cc 65° V12 delivered unprecedented performance for a naturally aspirated 12-cylinder engine in terms of both power and revs. It has a maximum power output of 740 CV at 8250 rpm, while its specific power output is 118 CV/l, a record for this kind of engine. Responsiveness and strong pick-up are assured by maximum torque of 690 Nm, 80 per cent of which is already on tap at 2500 rpm.
Exceptional strides were made with regards to fuel consumption and emissions both of which were slashed by 30% to 15l/100 km and 350 g/km of CO2, making the F12berlinetta a benchmark for its segment. Its wheelbase was also shorter, the engine and driver seat were lowered. The rear was more compact thanks to the suspension and gearbox layout, making it a shorter, lower and narrower car than the previous V12 coupé.
Weight distribution was ideal too (54% at the rear) while the centre of gravity was lower and moved rearwards in the chassis. The F12berlinetta’s spaceframe chassis and bodyshell were both completely revised, incorporating no less than 12 different aluminium alloys. The F12berlinetta’s technical spec was completed by the very latest carbon ceramic braking system (CCM3), Evolution magnetorheological suspension (SCM-E) and advanced vehicle dynamics control systems (E-diff, ESC, F1-Trac and performance ABS). The controls were integrated in a single, faster ECU with model-based software.
The rear of the F12berlinetta was characterised by a modern, functional reinterpretation of the Kamm tail which seamlessly integrated the two vertical fences of the rear diffuser. The resulting original T-shape also incorporated two full-LED circular taillights and the clearly F1-inspired rear fog light.
The perfect balance between advanced technologies and the sophisticated, beautifully hand-executed detailing of the leather interior reflects the values that lie at the core of Ferrari’s DNA. The elimination of the indicator stalks and the clustering of all driver commands on the steering wheel underscore the car’s link to the world of racing. More ergonomically efficient F1 paddles and the fact that the driver can reach every single control with their hands firmly on the steering wheel rim, ensure maximum performance is achievable in any driving condition.
Complete with the balance of the 7-year manufacturer’s servicing package. Available to view now at our London showroom.
Reference #9961542 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size6,300 cc
- Top speed-
- TypeSemi Automatic
- Driven Wheels-
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Ferrari in Chelsea (3)
- Used Ferrari in City of Westminster (13)
- Used Ferrari in East Finchley (7)
- Used Ferrari in Hammersmith (5)
- Used Ferrari in Hendon (3)
- Used Ferrari in Orpington (2)
- Used Ferrari in South Kensington (21)
- Used Ferrari in Teddington (9)
- Used Ferrari in Uxbridge (38)
- Used Ferrari in Wandsworth (20)
- Used Ferrari in Westminster and Belgravia (2)
- Used cars in Bedford (1110)
- Used cars in Bristol (1044)
- Used cars in Bury (1195)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1685)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1052)
- Used cars in Derby (1283)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1257)
- Used cars in Leeds (1405)
- Used cars in Leicester (1739)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1828)
- Used cars in Swindon (1140)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10496)
- Used cars in East of England (12438)
- Used cars in London (5041)
- Used cars in North East (4075)
- Used cars in North West (13366)
- Used cars in Scotland (6347)
- Used cars in South East (14891)
- Used cars in South West (7839)
- Used cars in Wales (4694)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7404)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11231)
No recent searches