Red Sports Seats
Non Cat - Non Adjust Model
1st Registered 07/06/1989 (Italy)
UK Registered 05/11/2013
Full Ferrari Classiche Certification
2 Previous Owners in Italy
2 Previous Owners in UK
13,300 kms / 8,300 miles
Originally supplied new on the 7th June 1989 by Autoluce Ferrari Modena to a private client, it remained in his ownership until 1996 when it was sold to the CEO of Safi Srl, also by Autoluce Modena. During his ownership, the fuel tanks were replaced in 2009 and we have the original certificates for this replacement.
The car remained in Italy under his ownership until 2013 when it was purchased by Dick Lovett Ferrari for sale in the UK. The mileage at this point was 12,070 kms.
Dick Lovett sold the vehicle in November of that year and the UK Registration was effective from 5th November 2013.
Prior to delivery, Dick Lovett carried out a full service including cam belt and auxiliary belts and also arranged the full Ferrari Classiche Certification which was approved by the factory on the 12th March 2014. The vehicle is supplied with this certificate and the full Classiche document folder, plus the original service wallet.
We took the car in part exchange in September 2015 and sold the car to the present owner in the same month.
Since the service at Dick Lovett in October 2013, the car has been fully maintained by approved Ferrari Dealers in the UK with the following service dates and mileage:
13/11/2014 Annual Service - Dick Lovett Swindon - 12,947 kms
15/01/2016 Annual Service - Graypaul Nottingham - 13,168 kms
27/09/2017 Annual Service Plus Cam Belts/Auxillary Belts - Carrs Ferrari Exeter - 13,264 kms
The vehicle is currently with Carrs Ferrari where they are completing the work to replace both fuel tanks (required every 10 years), as well as the annual service with the cam belts/auxillary belts.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.
View this vehicle on our website
- Size2,900 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Some things never live up to the hype...the F40 not only lives up to the billing, it blows away any preconceived notion you might have entertained. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact SuperVettura Sales Ltd
- Used Ferrari in Ashford (32)
- Used Ferrari in Banstead (11)
- Used Ferrari in Cranbrook (10)
- Used Ferrari in Egham (27)
- Used Ferrari in Guildford (15)
- Used Ferrari in High Wycombe (58)
- Used Ferrari in Hindhead (32)
- Used Ferrari in Horsham (23)
- Used Ferrari in Longfield (20)
- Used Ferrari in Lyndhurst (88)
- Used Ferrari in Maidstone (23)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1236)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1283)
- Used cars in Derby (1431)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1199)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1608)
- Used cars in Leeds (1735)
- Used cars in Leicester (1272)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1268)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1598)
- Used cars in Reading (1126)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1164)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8835)
- Used cars in East of England (9383)
- Used cars in London (3312)
- Used cars in North East (4955)
- Used cars in North West (10411)
- Used cars in Scotland (6736)
- Used cars in South East (12960)
- Used cars in South West (7813)
- Used cars in Wales (4649)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8657)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11190)
No recent searches