Choice of two vehicles one very low chassis number and one newly registered vehicle.
19 Plate, actual pictures to be published shortly.
Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
SYNC3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12 speakers
Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
Unique white cue ball gearknob
Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
Dark Highland Green (Exclusive Colour)
Unique exterior: Front grille / Splitter / Rear Applique
Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
Chrome window surround
19" High Gloss Black-finish 5-spoke alloy wheel
With additional equipment including Recaro seats, upholstery finished with green stitching, an 8-ball gearknob and the Bullitt Electronics Package, which adds sat-nav, a premium sound system, blind spot monitor and cross-traffic alert, as well as driver memory seats and mirrors. Each car will have a unique chassis number plaque on the interior.
Based on the 5.0-litre Mustang, the Bullitt gets 458bhp and 388lb ft - 14bhp more than the standard Mustang’s 444bhp.
The Bullitt is based on the 2018 version of the car due to reach Europe this spring and gets a special livery inspired by the classic 1968 Mustang used in the Steve McQueen epic, best known for its car chase scene. The Bullitt also gets a series of mechanical modifications to cement its status as the most special non-Shelby Mustang in the range.
It’s marked out by Dark Highland Green paint (black is also available), with gunmetal finished 19in torque thrust aluminium wheels, red painted brake calipers and a black front grille. At the rear, the Bullitt false petrol cap shows the car’s significance.
Please call Miles on 078255 87155 for more information.
Any trail or inspection welcome, Credit and debit cards accepted, Delivery can also be arranged, P/X welcome, Any enquires please call 078255 87155 or 01745 798681.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Great car good performance with little mods cold air intake de-restricted re-mapped twin stainless steel exhausts runs about 250bhp lowered actually goes round corners 😎 Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Fitted from new with ST XTA Coilover kit (made by KW), HRE FF01 20 inch wheels, Michelin Super Sport 4S, Steeda Tower Strut, drilled alloy pedal covers, clutch spring. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Road Tests & Reviews
- Used Ford in Cardiff (113)
- Used Ford in Cwmbran (39)
- Used Ford in Llandudno Junction (41)
- Used Ford in Llangefni (34)
- Used Ford in Merthyr Tydfil (40)
- Used Ford in Newport (86)
- Used Ford in Pontypridd (51)
- Used Ford in Rhyl (30)
- Used Ford in Swansea (20)
- Used Ford in Usk (18)
- Used Ford in Wrexham (73)
- Used cars in Bristol (1452)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1683)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1645)
- Used cars in Derby (1372)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1145)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1146)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1343)
- Used cars in Leeds (2080)
- Used cars in Leicester (1409)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1527)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1792)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10448)
- Used cars in East of England (15416)
- Used cars in London (5131)
- Used cars in North East (5189)
- Used cars in North West (13054)
- Used cars in Scotland (6751)
- Used cars in South East (16353)
- Used cars in South West (8074)
- Used cars in Wales (5458)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9108)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12858)
No recent searches