- 428-8V Police Interceptor engine
- Original rare Automatic transmission car
- Power steering and disc brakes
- Painted in its original colour scheme, Brittany Blue with contrasting White stripes
- 1 of just 102 examples originally finished in Brittany Blue
Regarded by many as the ultimate American muscle car, the Shelby GT500 is a piece of automotive history that is synonymous with power and style.
Legendary Texan racing driver Carroll Shelby’s team had been using Ford’s Mustang with considerable success in North America, winning the SCCA’s B-Production title three years running in the mid-1960s. Capitalising on his success, Shelby began manufacturing modified Mustangs, which were officially sanctioned and sold through selected Ford dealerships. Our 1967 Shelby 2-door fastback was built in San Jose on the 19/04/1967 and was 1 of only 2,046 ordered as GT-500s.
Accompanying the vehicle is an Elite Marti Report, from Marti Auto Works which outlines the original specification of the car. Our GT500 Mustang was equipped with the following features; deluxe wheels (Kelsey-Hayes Mag Star), extra cooling package, courtesy light group, sport deck rear seat, power disc brakes, power steering and Black decor interior.
The Shelby Mustang GT 500 for sale at DD Classics is powered by an automatic, 355bhp Police Interceptor V8 engine that works on the button, according to the Marti Report it is 1 of 672 built with this engine/transmission specification. Whether you want to add to a collection, or are looking for a superb road runner, the GT 500 will tick all the boxes.
Refinished in its original colour scheme of Brittany Blue with contrasting White stripes, just 102 examples were originally painted this colour. The exterior paintwork is complemented by a lovely Charcoal Black interior which remains in fabulous condition.
This classic Shelby GT 500 is available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call to book an appointment.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
super rare may only be they only true a-code in the uk Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (9.00 mpg @ 1.12 p/litre)||£14||£5|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact DD Classics
- Used Ford in Bromley (35)
- Used Ford in Croydon (48)
- Used Ford in Eltham (3)
- Used Ford in Enfield (65)
- Used Ford in Orpington (39)
- Used Ford in Ruislip (2)
- Used Ford in Sidcup (5)
- Used Ford in St John's Wood (5)
- Used Ford in Tooting (51)
- Used Ford in Twickenham (2)
- Used Ford in Woodford Green (83)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1205)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1455)
- Used cars in Derby (1333)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1207)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1603)
- Used cars in Leeds (1783)
- Used cars in Leicester (1270)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1234)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1769)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1445)
- Used cars in Stockport (1161)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10222)
- Used cars in East of England (9783)
- Used cars in London (3259)
- Used cars in North East (5777)
- Used cars in North West (11352)
- Used cars in Scotland (7316)
- Used cars in South East (14064)
- Used cars in South West (8467)
- Used cars in Wales (5032)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10244)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12879)
No recent searches