The time has come for me to finally accept that I won't be able to drive my S2000 any more now that I have a baby in the house.
I've been procrastinating for ages about selling her, but as I don't want to see her standing through the winter I've accepted she needs a new home.
I hope someone here will take up the mantle.
I have owned this car since 2012, and she has been wonderful throughout.
Never missed a beat, though I have had to spend quite a bit on her over the years.
She is set up for (very) fast road driving, but with a lot of care to ensure that the ride is not compromised and there is still a stock feel to her, even though I've had a lot of work done.
114K Miles, Full history pack.
MOT to April 2020. Car runs and drives superbly, test-drive her and you won't be disappointed.
Private S2000 Number Plate.
Long running S2000 owners club and forum member
Key Modifications, and Good Points:
RacingBrake BBK kit:
Fully Floating 2 piece Vented Discs on front, with Accord Type-R Twin-Pot Nissin Calipers.
RacingBrake Discs on rear (stock size) EBC BlueStuff NDX brake pads all round. (Kit Cost well over £1000 new)
Goodridge Braided Brake Lines
Very little use, fantastic condition to both pads and discs. Transforms the braking performance. No fade whatsoever.
Modulo were officially endorsed by Honda for S2000 modifications. Modulo even offered a special edition S2000 towards the end of its life.
I'm fairly sure these dampers were made by Honda themselves, and they were only available in limited quantities in Japan.
They also include the rear air reservoir like OEM. Fixed 10mm drop, with adjustable front return/rebound.
Absolutely transforms the ride, handling and feel. Epic on a fast B-Road or track.
Polybushes all round.
Brand New road legal Semi-Slick tyres all round. (Less than 500 miles)
Recent Geo alignment and setup.
BuddyClub Exhaust Manifold
BuddyClub Cat-Back Exhaust (with removable bungs)
K&N FIPK Intake Manifold
Uprated High Capacity Aluminium Radiator
Samco Silicone Hoses all over
Engine Torque Damper
Aluminium Catch Can
Carbon Bonnet Dampers
Matt Black Refurbished Rocker Cover
Black Aluminium Cooling Plate
Black Crossmember Covers
Rear Low-Level Spoiler
17" OEM wheels, with good Pirelli tyres all round.
I also have a set of fully refurbished 16" OEM Wheels in Matt Black, with Hankook tyres all round. These can be negotiated if wanted.
Full arch rebuild and respray less than 2 years ago. Had both arches custom fabricated and a half respray to finish. Cost £1000 - arches are still perfect.
17" Wheels could use a refurb
Arches are good, but there is some signs of minor rust starting on the sill corners.
Minor bubbling on the bonnet lid.
Small tear in the roof in the usual place by the door.
Interior carpets could maybe be replaced.
As you can see a lot of love and attention has been applied to this car over the years, and this is reflected in the absolutely fabulous way that she drives.
I know that I could part it out and make a lot more, but she's so well set up that she should go to an owner who will appreciate how hard it is to get the balance right for fast road and track driving, without ruining the daily driving experience.
I'm looking for £7995 OVNO.
Message me if you'd like to come and see her.
No tyre kickers, or test pilots without appropriate insurance.
One serious buyer and test drive and she'll be sold.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power236 bhp
- Torque151 lbs/ft
- Top speed160 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy28.3 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions235 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,285 mm
- Vehicle width1,750 mm
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Nice chassis but feels very slow! Expensive to make fast too! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
i bought it today as an investment and some fun revvin. 8,700 miles and 1 owner. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Phone the seller+447939195208
Or send a message
Private Seller, Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
- Used Honda in Bedford (12)
- Used Honda in Cambridge (4)
- Used Honda in Chelmsford (4)
- Used Honda in Hatfield (3)
- Used Honda in Ipswich (4)
- Used Honda in Letchworth Garden City (110)
- Used Honda in Luton (3)
- Used Honda in Peterborough (33)
- Used Honda in South Ockendon (17)
- Used Honda in St Albans (3)
- Used Honda in Wickford (3)
- Used cars in Bristol (1456)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1733)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1642)
- Used cars in Derby (1372)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1145)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1145)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1346)
- Used cars in Leeds (2080)
- Used cars in Leicester (1406)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1528)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1791)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10446)
- Used cars in East of England (15407)
- Used cars in London (5142)
- Used cars in North East (5189)
- Used cars in North West (13052)
- Used cars in Scotland (6759)
- Used cars in South East (16375)
- Used cars in South West (8063)
- Used cars in Wales (5508)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9102)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12856)
No recent searches