I'm the second owner. I imported it from the UK and registered it in France at 38000 miles in February 2014.
The car currently has 55310 miles (slowly evolving mileage).
The original engine broke at 53810 miles. It was replaced by a F20C 2.0L Spoon Blueprint coming from Japan (polished intake and exhaust ports, engine parts balanced at 0.02 g instead of 2.0 g from Honda Factory).
The original clutch was changed by a new Honda OEM at the same moment.
The engine was started and statically braked in following the procedure recommended by Spoon, then rev-limited to 6000 rpm during the first 620 miles of break-in.
The first oil change was made at 620 miles. The engine currently has 1500 miles.
The car went three times on track before the engine failure, and 0 since the engine swap.
The vehicle has a clean title (VIN check) and is in excellent shape.
I bought this S2000 completely stock. Then, I equipped it with many performance parts bought new (except the hardtop).
Labour time is not included in the following prices.
Engine (replaced at 53810 miles):
- F20C 2.0L Spoon with compression ratio of 11.7: 1 (F20C Japan) instead of 11: 1 (F20C Europe). Only super unleaded 98 (or better) is useable with this engine. [15000 € of parts during the engine replacement]
- Spoon baffled oil pan
- Next Ingenierie Oil Filter Stopper (it avoids oil filter loosening)
- Spoon magnetic drain plug
- Spoon magnetic gearbox drain plug
- Mugen oil filler cap
- Radiator LDR Koyorad VH081226 36mm Hyper Core + Radiator cap Koyorad 1.3 bar [400 €]
- Hondata flashpro engine mapping unit + custom mapping [800 €]
Suspensions (mounted at 43840 miles):
- S2000 CR shock absorbers front and rear [3000 €]
- S2000 CR anti roll bar front and rear
- OEM Honda anti roll bar link + S2000 CR bushings + screws
- Spoon rigid collar [100 €]
- Geometry UK-Spec checked in 2019 (optimal tires wear on track, while maintaining comfort on the road)
- OZ Alleggerita Black Matte Rims: Front = 7x17 5x114,3 ET49 + Rear = 8.5x17 5x114,3 ET59 (very light wheels) [1400 €]
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2: front 225/45 R17 and rear 255/40 R17 [800 €]
- H&R 5 mm spacer + long studs (at the front to let fit the OEM rims after installing the RFY brake kit) [300 €]
- Mugen Heptagon lug nuts [90 €]
- OEM Wheels equipped with 4 Hankook Ventus V12 with OEM Spec (tires used during 620 miles)
Braking (mounted at 51450 miles):
- 330 mm RFY two pieces discs front & rear. Aluminium bowls anodized in black (Special order) [3500 €]
- Project Mu HC + front and rear brake pads [350 €]
- Spoon braided brake hose [350 €]
- Motul RBF600
Exhaust (mounted at 44120 miles):
- Mugen exhaust manifold AP1 [1100 €]
- Sard sport cat AP1 [600 €]
- Mugen catback AP2 [1300 €]
Intake (mounted at 47850 miles):
- Mugen carbon intake [1100 €]
Exterior (mounted at 41000 miles):
- OEM front chin spoiler [550 €]
- OEM trunk spoiler [450 €]
- OEM side strakes [400 €]
- OEM hardtop (complete conversion, with OEM soft top security and defroster wiring) [2500 €]
- Honda Access premium floor mats (Japanese version) [250 €]
- OEM Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition gear knob [90 €]
- JPM Coachworks leather shift boot (OEM pattern + red stitching) [90 €]
- Custom Clazzio seat covers [400 €]
- OEM Honda Momo JDM steering wheel from the Acura RSX (same steering wheel as the S2000 one with different red stitching, airbag fully functional) [500 €]
- New door sills from Japan [450 €]
- Gopro mount from Modifry
- Several interior plastic panels replaced by new ones
The car is sold with some of the original replaced parts + 8 new Dixcel Type Z brake pads in their box [400 €]
Everything isn't listed, but the complete file (photos + equipment and maintenance invoices) is available on request.
I'm selling my S2000 because I want a track only car, and I would be glad to see my car go back to its homeland.
Keep in mind this car, sold as it is, has cost around 60000 € // 51000 £ (car + engine + performance parts) without the labour times.
Price of 28100 £ (33000 €) to be discussed.
(2000 € price drop since the start of the sale on other websites)
Optional circuit pack available for 2000 €:
- Two carbon finish reclinable bucket seat Bride Edirb 033 + Bride type LR rails (only used for 620 miles) [3800 €]
- Shorai battery (-10 kg) + special charger + Kinetic Custom Machine battery tray (like new) [500 €]
Car is located in France near Versailles (78000).
Thanks for reading this ad to the end!
Reference #10313171 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power240 bhp
- Torque154 lbs/ft
- Top speed150 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy28.2 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions237 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,295 mm
- Vehicle width1,750 mm
Previous Owners 2
Road Tests & Reviews
Phone the seller+33603847496
Or send a message
Private Seller, France, France