Finished in Gleaming Platinum Silver with Charcoal Leather it is one of the best we have seen for a long time.
Delivererd new in 2005 to Mr G of York House, Ripley. It was sold to Mr B in 2007 and then to his friend Mr. A in 2009 who garaged and treasured it until now.
It is been mainly garaged all its life which explains its exemplary condition.
The original build sheet lists the spec as - Boot Spoiler, Folding Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Premium Sound System, Performance Seats, High Performance Brakes, Reverse Park Control, Super Sport Suspension, 20 inch Alloys, CATS, Xenons, Rain Sensitive Wipers, Heated Front Screen, Wood/Leather Steering Wheel, CD Changer, Navigation System, Front Cup Holder, Cruise Control, Memory Electric Seats, Carbon Facia, Black Carpets, Twin Stitching, Ivory Stitch.
The Body, Wheels and Interior are Virtually Unmarked.
The car retains all its original books, packs and 2 keys plus remote fobs, Key Rings, Original First Aid Kit, Unused Space Saver with all Tools, Original Invoice plus fully stamped original service book with all main dealer Dealer Stamps - last one at Harwoods Jaguar at 22,313m - we have booked her in for a comprehensive service and check over at the renowned Jag Workshop in Ealing. Long MOT and Hpi Clear.
X100 are seen as one the prettiest 'modern' Jaguars and are tipped to be the next E Type. Prices for Immaculate, Provenanced Low mIleage cars are rising fast.
The 4.2-S is the most desirable incarnation. It was unveiled at Geneva on 1 March 2005. This was the last XK to be rolled out that was based upon the original 1996 design. Features for the 4.2-S included new exterior and interior colours and two distinct veneer options for the instrument panel, polished door treadplates with chequered-flag emblems and embossed, leather-edged floor mats. The revised white Jaguar badge on the bonnet also feature chequered accents, 20-inch wheels plus cross-drilled Brembo brake discs, red wheel badges and red brake callipers were also fitted. The matching Pirelli Tyres are quite recent and have excellent tread all round.
This surely must be one of the best remaining cars available.
Reference #9043782 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,200 cc
- Power400 bhp
- Torque408 lbs/ft
- Top speed155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy23.0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions304 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,296 mm
- Vehicle width2,015 mm
Previous Owners 2
Road Tests & Reviews
- 42,239 miles
- 74,000 miles
- 414 bhp
- Used Jaguar in Acton (1)
- Used Jaguar in Barnet (12)
- Used Jaguar in City of London (2)
- Used Jaguar in City of Westminster (61)
- Used Jaguar in East Finchley (8)
- Used Jaguar in Hendon (2)
- Used Jaguar in Orpington (3)
- Used Jaguar in Sidcup (5)
- Used Jaguar in South Kensington (2)
- Used Jaguar in Teddington (10)
- Used Jaguar in Woodford and South Woodford (13)
- Used cars in Bristol (1160)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1407)
- Used cars in Derby (1350)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1370)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1208)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1688)
- Used cars in Leeds (1924)
- Used cars in Leicester (1261)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1331)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1617)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1277)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10745)
- Used cars in East of England (10294)
- Used cars in London (3019)
- Used cars in North East (5927)
- Used cars in North West (11300)
- Used cars in Scotland (7535)
- Used cars in South East (14666)
- Used cars in South West (7690)
- Used cars in Wales (4860)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9954)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (13361)
No recent searches